PDA

View Full Version : strollers on monorail

dizneyfreek
03-26-2007, 03:59 PM
we are bringing our side by side stroller. will we be able to push the stroller on without folding it up? what about the boat that goes to MK from WL? Thanks for the help!!

disneycouple2004
03-26-2007, 04:15 PM
There is room for strollers on the monorail and the boats...its a bit crowded, but most folks make room for strollers and wheelchairs etc.:D

Maleficent's Dad
03-26-2007, 04:33 PM
we are bringing our side by side stroller. will we be able to push the stroller on without folding it up? what about the boat that goes to MK from WL?
The side by side models are pretty wide. You should be able to get through the monorail doorways, but then there's a center divider which will impede your progress - not sure if you'll fit... :confused:
I'm not sure whether or not a side-by-side model will fit onto the boat - regardless, they will direct your stroller to the back of the vessel.

JohnnyJayhawk
03-26-2007, 05:20 PM
Our double fits on the monorail just fine, we didn't have any problems on the boat either.

DizneyRox
03-26-2007, 06:37 PM
It depends on the boat, or the captain. I"ve seem CMs ask folks to fold up their strollers on the boats I've been on.

The Friendships I think allow them, probably the big ferry too. The smaller boats don't.

caryrae
03-26-2007, 08:05 PM
I suppose if the monrail is not crowded you may be able to get on without folding it up but of course if it is crowded you would probably have to fold it up, if for any reason just to be curtious to others