PDA

View Full Version : Parade with Lightening McQ?

DunkinNut
03-25-2007, 08:45 PM
Well, I am here, at THE WORLD, as I type this. Last Wednesday was day one which began with dh getting very nauseus and resulted in an anxiety attack for which he is now taking meds that are making him drunk-ish. Blah. (yes, I'm getting my my actual question)

As of today, 12 yo dd has a fever of 100.3 and missed out on Chef Mickey's and Spectro - but at least loopy dh got to take 3.5 yo ds. Oh heavens.

So....after a lot of whining...I shall now ask:
Does the MGM or MK parade feature lightening mcq? Because I think that would seriously thrill ds - unless of course (knock on wood) he decides to join the troops in sick bay (pray pray pray).

On the up side: I'm sitting in an awesome room at Wilderness - 3rd floor - with the door open to the balcony - looking right at the main pool with a side view of the lake - listening to a bunch of happy, happy people in the pool - and about to eat my caramel apple pie! So all in all....it's not the worst day ever. he he he

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
03-25-2007, 09:36 PM
First of all..I hope everyone is feeling better soon!!

Second, I hope the rest of your trip is awesome!!

Third, lol, When we were there in September, Lightning and Mater were in the Stars and Motorcars parade at MGM. There was also a Meet and Greet with them also at MGM.
Hope they are still there for you!!

tinksmom02
03-25-2007, 10:35 PM
I sure hope everyone is feeling better soon, nothing worse than being sick in the world...

I don't remember seeing Lightning and Mater in the parade (late Jan), BUT we definitely met them during a Meet and Greet, which they have several times during the day, so be sure to catch them!

I'm sending wishes for good health!!:magic:

bradk
03-25-2007, 11:33 PM
they WERE in the parade but were removed. basically i saw them in it last sept, they were not in the holiday parade in dec and haven't been in the parade since it went back to normal. no clue why that is.

they do still have the free-for-all meet & greet several times as mentioned. check times guide for times and locations

for posterity, here is a shot (http://bradk.smugmug.com/gallery/1969325#100236762) from when they were in the parade