SW DD 10
SW DS 9
SW DD 8
Aj
Ray
A&R DS 14
A&R DD 12
A&R DD 10

Up at my usual 5:50 and make scrambled eggs, toast, fresh fruit, juice and milk for b'fast. Staying off-site has the huge advantage of being able to have really good breakfast with no wait!!! We leave house at 8 and arrive at Epcot gate by 8:30. No pomp and circumstance here...just a plain ole' opening of the turnstyles and away we go. I get FP for TT while group does stand by line for Soarin. I go ahead and slip into TT as a single rider then wander around the Mousegear store for a few minutes. I wait for about 10 minutes in The Land for the group to emerge. They loved it! We head to TT and ride as a group. I must have created lots of hype in my mind about this ride cause I was disappointed. Four years ago when we were here we couldn't get on TT because it was late in the day and all the FP's were gone. Now, I'm not sure I understand why. The attraction was okay, but not worth doing more than once in my opinion. After TT we already had FP for Mission Space. 8 of us chose green while 2 did orange. I did green thinking this would be a puke inducing ride:ack: but I should have done orange because once again the effects were barely even noticeable. Off to Ellen's. I really love this attraction. Although it is severely dated, Ellen is so funny. After the long stay indoors we head to Coke Cool Station for some soda sampling. Kids all agree that Beverly is totally disgusting. We do Honey and then start our trek through WS. Kids buy some pins and do some trading with CMs. The DH's can't wait to get to Germany....can you spell B E E R? Aj and I are anxiously awaiting Mexico for our cocktail of choice :marg: ! The day is gorgeous and finally warm. We stop in Mexico at Cantina and get nachos for the kids. We sip our drinks (Fiesta Margies are really yummy by the way----especially the second one!:blush: )and enjoy sitting by the lake and people watching. After WS we do the Nemo ride and wander around the Living Seas. After a few minutes in Innoventions East we decide to call it a day. We head home to let kids swim and relax. We fix kids and easy dinner and then the adults head to Disney West side for our 7 pm ressies at Wolfgang Puck Dining Room (upstairs) this is date night! We are seated immediately. We had two servers...neither extremely attentive and mediocre food. Our bill for 4 was $240.00 YIKES! This was way overpriced. As a table we orderd two bowls of soup, two appetizers, one steak, two pastas, one ahi tuna and two cocktails. $240.00 My pasta was adequate, but nothing to write home about. I was very disappointed. For 10 people in our off-site house we only spent $200 for the entire week's worth of groceries. This meal was more than that and not at all worth it. I would never go back and I won't recommend the restaurant either. We headed over to the Cirque de Soleil theater for La Nouba. My DH is not a WDW fan and his only request for this trip was to see this show. He had seen a special about Cirque on tv and thought it would be neat to see it live. I had seen one of the shows in Vegas a few years ago and it was very "dark" in it's presentation. Meaning it was not a happy/lively show. The show at WDW was much better...lots of energy, lively music and something for everyone. Highly recommend that the adults in any travel group see this show. My kids would have loved it too, but it is extremely pricey and they still seem to think that riding the monorail totally rocks, so I'm not ready to invest $80 plus per ticket on them yet. I would have loved to bounce on the trampolines like the performers did-so cool! We arrived home around 10:45 and headed to bed, it had been a long day!

Goofeygal
03-25-2007, 09:28 PM
Sounds like a great trip.:mickey:

faline
03-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Glad you enjoyed your adult night out even if dinner didn't live up your expectations!

La Nouba is really a great show!

Bethis26fan
03-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Sounds like a great trip. Thanks for sharing.

dtootsie42
03-26-2007, 04:32 PM
Except for dinner sounds like the evening was terrific. Good Friends and a great show, cannot ask for more!

pdrlkr
03-28-2007, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

sleepingbooty
03-29-2007, 02:46 PM
Always good to have some adult-only time with that many children around. Glad you enjoyed La Nouba:mickey: