View Full Version : Cinderellagrl's 1st Spring Break! Day four: 2/28/07

cinderellagrl
03-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Cast of Characters:
Me- cinderellagrl, Jenny: age 19
My dear boyfriend, Dustin: age20
Dear little sister: Jody: age 18
Sisters dear boyfriend, Derek: age 19

So our fourth day in the world.... Today we hit up, well the beach! We love the Grand Flo's beach, and especially the covered lounge chairs it has (I am scared of the sun:-o ). We spent about five hours between the beach and pool. I lathered on the sunblock and was fine. We had planned on using most of this day to do some homework, and decided that the beach would be a good place... well it was for a while and then we just got too caught up in relaxing, the view of the poly and monorail, and of course the slide! Yes, we each went down it a few times.... and guess what we weren't even close to the oldest people on it! I was so fun linning up for the slide with couples who out-aged us by fifty years! Good for Them!

Well after becoming a little red, we decided it was time to get something to eat before heading to Epcot. So we all dried off and headed to the food court. We all nibbled on chicken fingers and fries, ha we still are very young, and WDW has the best chicken fingers and honey mustard around!

Well finally around six we headed to Epcot. We had an ADR at Le Ceilier at 7:45, so we just had a little time to explore the "world". In Japan we watched an arcrobatic group that was so entertaining. The best performers were a group of young girls, probably around the age of ten, who had extreme flexibility! After doing a little exploring we headed over to Canada where we were able to check right in and head to our table. Ontario, I think it was. Dinner was fabulous. Dustin and Jody had the shrimp cocktail for starters, while Derek and I had the soup (YUMMY), next we all had the new york strip (still one of the best steaks I have ever had), and then we all finished with the creme brule (half vanilla, half maple)! Yummy. Oh yeah, on the DDP we were allowed to get rasberry chocolate shakes, which were good, but not great! Dinner was fabulous, and even after all the bad remarks it has had lately I am still glad we made our return trip!
After dinner, extremely full, we headed to Soarin, where we were able to get on within ten minutes! (and get on again within another ten minutes) Once again this has been the best trip ever as far as weather, lines, and general crowds. After a quick ride on Spaceship earth as we headed out, we watched illuminations from the monorail platform, so neat! A castmember working at the platform asked us if we wanted to ride in the front, and of course we did! How fun! It is such a different perspecitve from the front, and we got to ask the driver all sorts of questions that we had been thinking about during the past week!
Well we finally made it "home" caught Wishes from Boca Chica again, and headed to bed!

Next up: MGM in the Morning, MK in the afternoon, and a family favorite... O'hana!

Bethis26fan
03-25-2007, 08:37 PM
Sounds like a great day.

May524
03-26-2007, 01:19 AM
Ahh Le Cellier's soup....yum!!!!
I really love reading your trip reports of the G-Flo...i hope one day I will be able to stay there, sounds dreamy! :cloud9:

faline
03-26-2007, 12:48 PM
Were the acrobats you watched in Japan? I don't recall seeing young folks there doing this. Or were they in China?

What a nice relaxed day which you topped off with a great dinner at Le Cellier and a cockpit ride on the monorail!

pdrlkr
03-28-2007, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

cinderellagrl
03-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Were the acrobats you watched in Japan? I don't recall seeing young folks there doing this. Or were they in China?

What a nice relaxed day which you topped off with a great dinner at Le Cellier and a cockpit ride on the monorail!

ahh you are right... it was China! Thanks for clearing that one up!