PDA

View Full Version : What is the real menu?

Jeri
03-25-2007, 03:25 PM
I was looking at the menu for Le Cellier here and on another site.The one on the other site said it was updated , and it is very different then on here.
I was wondering which one is right? How often are these updated?

I was just trying to figure out our meals based on what they have for my very picky DH, and DS who will have to order off the adult menu also.

Here we go again...
03-25-2007, 03:39 PM
The one on our board sure looks like what I saw in the restaraunt recently.
I am sure ours is very current.

I don't know if you are thinking that your DS will have to order off the adult menu because of the dining plan... we let my DD get a hotdog and paid out of pocket instead of using her credit.

JPL
03-25-2007, 03:40 PM
This is difficult to say without seeing both menus. But looking at the menu found at Intercot Info Central looks up to date.

If the menu you are looking has larger steaks it's probably outdated. They cutback on the size of the steaks with the inception of the dining plan :(

dolphinmickey9170
03-25-2007, 03:50 PM
I compared both menus from here and another site. They are very similar to what we had in July of last year. So, it would be hard to state which one is the most current, but if you call WDW DINE and ask them, they may be able to assist you with this. I called once and they faxed me a menu. This was over a year ago, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. Good luck. The filet at Le Celliere is "to-die-for". It was THE BEST meal I have had a WDW.

Figment!
03-25-2007, 08:36 PM
I was just trying to figure out our meals based on what they have for my very picky DH, and DS who will have to order off the adult menu also.Unfortunately, this can not be absolutely achieved by any on-line menu.

On-line menus, while accurate at the time of their publishing, are in no way guaranteed to reflect the exact menu items at a location during the time of your vacation.

Menus at these actual locations can vary specific items from week to week or even day to day.

On-line menus should only be used as a means to understand the type of cuisine and the price range at each location.

If you are interested in the availability of specific items during your vacation you need to contact Walt Disney World Dining directly close to when you plan to dine.

BethieTink
03-26-2007, 08:38 AM
The menu on the other site seems to me more representative of what we saw in December. It is updated with the new crab and salmon appetizer that I had and the one here isn't. It was fabulous, btw.

Hope that helps.