PDA

View Full Version : Park Fixtures

Rick Blaine
03-25-2007, 02:28 PM
I was lurking on one of the other theme park boards and a few cast members were discussing people they see at the parks all the time. I don’t mean a family staying for a week, or even someone who may go several times a year. These people were there all the time. It sounded like one of them (an older gentleman) who hung out in MK near the Crystal Palace and might have some emotional issues. Of course it is impossible for the occasional park visitor such as most of us to recognize these people, since we are only there on occasion. So to the CMs here: are there fixtures that you notice at the parks all the time?

JPL
03-25-2007, 03:36 PM
I know at Animal Kingdom there is a guest that calls himself Yeti Man and he has riden Everest over 1000 times. WDW Plugged in even had a podcast about him.

I witnessed a Disneyland fixture when I visited a while back it was around 7PM outside of POTC. We had stopped for Clam Chowder in a bread bowl and there was man there all the CM's knew by name in front of us in line. He said he Jim I'll have the usual. He ended up in front of us in line and we got to talking he comes to the park every night after work has Clam Chowder and then rides POTC to unwind from his day. The CM's loading ride apologized several times that it was too busy for him to have is own boat.