PDA

View Full Version : Earliest buses (car rental continued)?

Mendelson
03-25-2007, 01:04 PM
I too was going to post a question about renting a car, but see another intercottee has already done so. So to go get to my specific question: we like to get to the parks very, very early, which is one reason we've always rented a car. With the AAA parking lot and being able to control my own arrival time, we are always one of the first ones in. If I eschew renting a car and we rely on buses to get to the parks in the AM, how early can I get to the parks?

Thanks!

Strmchsr
03-25-2007, 01:09 PM
In general, the first bus picks up around 7 am taking people to their early morning ADR's.

PirateLover
03-25-2007, 02:24 PM
I would not rely on Disney transportation to get to the parks super early. We had 8:20 reservations at Crystal Palace in MK on our last trip, and the first bus didn't roll around until well after 8:00. There were so many people waiting, and 3 little girls were crying because they would be late to their CRT reservations by over a 1/2 hour and I guess their mom was preparing them for the worst. My cousin was supposed to meet us at the MK, and his bus came even later than ours (He was at POP and we were at CBR). I'd say he finally got to the MK around 8:45. And he also grabbed the first bus from his resort.

TinyDancer
03-26-2007, 10:51 AM
We have never used a car while in the World, and like you, we like to get to the parks as early as possible. With the exception of the day of the Ironman Competition (which was an absolute mess, lol), we have always been as early as we want. Which for us is to be first in line. :) And this is staying at Fort Wilderness in mid-May. Obviously this isn't necessarily the rule, but we've always been fine. :thumbsup: