PDA

View Full Version : Superstar Studios

Jeri Lynn
03-25-2007, 10:41 AM
I asked this question a while back and did not find out the answer.

Can anyone tell me if Superstar Studio's is still open, I know they closed when PI was being done over, but I do not know if that was a permanent closure. I still seem them listed on Intercots list of things in PI...

Are they open?

Thanks!

wendy*darling
03-25-2007, 12:02 PM
I just called Downtown Disney Guest Relations. They said they "didn't think" the store was still open. I wish I could have a more definitive answer.

Perhaps someone who has recently visited PI can help?

Figment!
03-25-2007, 12:22 PM
Actually, it was answered: Superstar Studio's (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=95300) :)

Thank you for pointing out the outdated listing, we will update that section shortly. :thumbsup:

Ray C.
03-26-2007, 09:14 PM
Unfortunately, Superstar Studios has been closed for some time. As far as I'm aware, there are no plans for it to be reopened. You can see into the building through the windows in the doors, and everything is a mess. Most of the counters are missing along with decor and other fixtures. There is also a thick coating of dirt and dust on what remains inside. I followed the link that Figment provided, and it said that the building was replaced by the Harley Davidson Shop. That is untrue. Changing Attitudes and Reel Finds formerly occupied the space where the Harley Davidson store is now. Superstar Studios is/was to the right of 8traxx. The doors are tucked back between 8traxx and the new automated ticket machines, just in case you wanted to take a peak on your next trip.