PDA

View Full Version : Character Meeting at Epcot for Visa card holders

mfeliciano
03-24-2007, 09:57 PM
Is there still an area in Epcot where Disney Visa Cardholders can meet the characters??:confused:

Here we go again...
03-24-2007, 10:05 PM
No, they are no longer doing the character meets.
It is a shame, I really enjoyed the photo.

CleveSJM
03-24-2007, 10:15 PM
I think they are. Check out: http://disneyrewards.disney.go.com/cardbenefits/waltdisneyworldresortbenefits.html

Character Meet 'N' Greet

Exclusive Character Meet 'N' Greet Event offered daily between 1:30 PM and 4:30 PM at Innoventions West at Epcot®.
Must present a valid Disney Rewards Visa Card for admission (limited to 6 people per card).
Each Cardmember group will receive one complimentary 5x7 group photo with Disney characters; additional photos will be available for purchase.
Separate theme park admission required.
Operating times, days of week, and appearance of Characters may vary. See Guest Relations for more information.

Auntie
03-24-2007, 11:05 PM
I just got an e-mail from Disney Visa..about ther rewards program and they mentioned the meet and greet in Epcot. I would think they still have it if they are advertising it. Has anyone done this?

Here we go again...
03-25-2007, 03:46 PM
I just got an e-mail from Disney Visa..about ther rewards program and they mentioned the meet and greet in Epcot. I would think they still have it if they are advertising it. Has anyone done this?

We did the meet and greet in November and it was fun. We got to stay there for about 10 minutes and take lots of photos with the characters. Before we left the park we got to choose a photo and they even put a border with signatures on the photo.

I am glad to see that they are doing this again. When we were there in February the place we went last time was blocked off. Maybe it is in a different location. I will be looking again in July!

Spaceship Tigger
03-26-2007, 01:52 PM
This is the first news from their web site this year that I have seen of them offering the pictures again. I don't know when they started it again, but I'm glad it's back.

bradk
03-28-2007, 12:23 AM
it never stopped. it was originally supposed to end 9/30/06 but had been extended to 9/30/07. i dunno if there was something going on in feb, but it was the same spot as before in march (last time i did it was sept 06).

Kenny1113
03-28-2007, 10:08 AM
We did it in May '06, it was great my DS5 was by himself with :mickey2:, :pluto:, :goofy2:, and :donald: . They were joking around with him and having a great time. He loved it! Much better than in toontown.