DOWNLOAD This Episode
John, Cindy, Michael, Mel, Christine, Gary and special guest Shawn Kendrot
developer of Disney Expedition
Disney Expedition App
- Get a
Lumia 520 to play with for under $50 on Amazon - No contract, no
activation, just get it and use it on wireless free!
- The Bathroom Button!
Pure Magic! Walking Directions too!
- Toy Story Mania Experiment with no stand by
- Segue into John’s Trip - Taking a trip is too complicated
- Free Dining isn’t Free
- Sea World lets you choose
- Universal Experience was great
- Overbooking of MNSSHP
- Michael’s Gay Days Adventures: Crazy crowded, but still not too crowded
- Too bad DL and WDW aren’t part of the same company
- Take It or Leave It: Guided Tours: Gary: Take it. Especially with Segways
because machines, Cindy: Take it, when your children are appropriately aged,
Michael: Take ‘em. Though he’d rather spend his money on booze, Christine:
Leave it. She’s one and done. Walt’s Footsteps was all she needs, Mel: Take
it. But she’s never done one in Florida because of her kids’ ages (at the
time), Shawn: Take it. They are planning on it, but kids are still young,
John: Take it. But he remembers some old obscure one that no one else
remembers while in a cherry churro haze. Took the Behind the Seeds Tour on a
- Viking boats trucked out the day after Maelstrom closed
- Frozen ride budget still a nice $60 million
- How long will this take?
- Soarin’ is adding another theater but… will it go down while Maelstrom is
retro-fitted to Frozen?
- Soarin’ around the world
- Lumberjack show - Everyone hates it
- Haunted Mansion Tour very cool
- We have tons of photos, check them out on all the feeds
- The Four Seasons—So amazing, so spoiled. Cindy is spoiled now
- Octopus burger traumatizes children
- Still working things out, but overall it’s pretty great
Brought to you by:
The Official Ticket Center