DOWNLOAD This Episode
The Cast: Ian Mitchell, Melanie Bounds, Gary O'Brien & John Yaglenski
Preshow: Ian is a crabby, crabby man.
- Let's learn about International Bitterness Units
- That's then, this is now. We recorded last week but posted it this week
and we're now recording again this week.
- Intercot Bitterness Units-Episode 63 was grouchy. John was going to edit
it down but he left it to be true to the way people feel about things
- Mel's trip around Easter-Problems with linking in My Disney Experience/My
- MDE/MMP guest relations, at least, are still good-very friendly, kind.
- When it works, MDE/MMP/Photo pass are great!
- Bands are wasteful, but you can totally match them with your outfit
- Ian refuses to be negative. Manages to be negative about being negative.
- Ian tells a completely hypothetical story about how you might miss a FP
time and don't use a FP you lose it. Can't use another.
- Mel feels the Easter crowd stories are exaggerated. Ian disagrees. No one
- Gaston is great at everything
- Christine and Mel's Beer Adventure in EPCOT
- Vero Beach-what to do around town
- Beach vacations, take it or leave it?
- Two week vacations. Worth it? Oh yeah.
- Mel's great Animal Kingdom Adventure. Huge build up for nooks and
- DAK has some nice spots. No matter what they do Ian won't go.
- Ian doesn't let the family go to AK.
- Eat to the beat . Singing.
- Take it or leave it: Using FP for character meets. Gary: Bitterly leaves
it. Ian: Gives some weird past story of some video about 1972 that Ian
shares, blah blah blah. After 25 minutes of a story he leaves it. Mel: Takes
it! She would totally do it, despite John's shock. She'd do it to see Anna
and Elsa. Aladdin. John: The correct answer is.Leave it. Not wasting an FP
on it. John forces us out of the segment by playing the music
- New Tinkberbell greeting.
- The Kitchen Sink has moved beyond Beaches and Cream.
- Mickey's sink pants, take it or leave it?
- Ian and Mel are not fans of sharing food.
- Dole Whips at AK
- Where is the refreshment stand by the Tiki Room? John and Mel have a very
intense discussion about how to get very specific refreshments into the Tiki
Room with them.
- Starbucks in DTD.
- Castaway Cay Run Disney Challenge
- RunICOT-We'll all be there. Events are all almost all full, but Cheer ICOT
is all open.
- Back to Castaway Cay-John explains. Half and full marathon still open, 5
and 10K only open via large charities.
- Holiday party tickets on sale.
- Gary bores everyone with comic book stuff.
- Fonz Solo
- John's smoke detector is connected to Skynet.
- Ian closes the show by complaining. No one is surprised.
Brought to you by:
The Official Ticket Center