By The Time I Sneezed, We Were Toast
Click play above or
download this episode
The Cast: Christine Warner, Melanie Bounds, Gary O'Brien, Ian
Mitchell & John Yaglenski
Brought to you by:
The Official Ticket Center
- Sports seasons & the rise of Lacrosse.
- RunDisney blowout sales of marathon weekend. By the time I sneezed, we
were toast. We want a Churro 5k, Tequila 5k...
- We discuss our ailments. Sounding like old people.
- Magical Journey's special for current bookings.
- Annette Funicello's passing.
- Mickey Mouse club reboot circa 1977
- AK 15th Anniversary coming up.
- Car games while driving. Sneaking into drive-in movies and other fun stuff
including the Cutting Crew.
- Prime Pick of the Week: 30th Anniversary Edition of Sports by Huey Lewis
- Best Of Memorable INTERCOT moment. Ian's best of is the 15th Anniversay
Trivia Meet. Melanie says the Baltimore meet years ago. Gary goes back to
2000 and watching the server. Christine touches on the community aspect and
how she was stunned by support of our members in her time of need. John
remembers the beginning of Discussion Boards.
- Sounds like summer dates announced! BEEGEES 'a coming in the form of
Stayin' Alive Canada. Mel and Ian are non-plussed.
- Flower garden wrapping up soon. Was it a hit with food kiosks? Dole Whip
- APs get RFID--finally! Crabby John doesn't like it.
- IRON Man 3 and IronManorail
INTERCOT Insider is a twice monthly email
update with tips and
To subscribe, enter your email address: