Episode 43 - The Return of Darth Chinwattle
Click play above or
download this episode
John, Carol, Christine, Michael,
Gary & Ian
Brought to you by:
The Official Ticket Center
- Wine & Dine Half Marathon and what's a Swolphin?
- Food and Wine festival
- Starbucks coming to Walt Disney World - controversy on main street
- John was ill during the big day
- The Bathrooms in the Living Seas Salon - garlicly - and more bathroom talk
- Churro cart needs to be parked in front of the castle & the mythical
- Art of Animation Resort - Thumbs up from John, Ian and Gary with one huge
TURRIBLE exception - the food courts. Something needs to be done. It's the
least magical part of your vacation.
- The frustration of trying to get home during SuperStorm Sandy
- Coffee in the room
- Disney purchases Darth Chinwattle's empire. INTERCOT Consulting has a plan
to redo the studios. Gary offers his services.
- Phone discussion. John says naked phones and things devolve from there.
- Best of - Waste of Space suggested by iDisney. Carol says pleasure island.
Christine's says the Odyssey at Epcot. Ian says Wonders of Life at Epcot.
Michael thinks the area between the Seas and Imagination is a concrete mess.
Gary stays in Epcot and names the Outpost. John wants a resort between the
TTC and the Contemporary.
- Prime Pick of the Week -
Microsoft Surface Tablet
- Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Mermaids in Pirates of the Caribbean ride and what happened to the
waterfall sounds at the beginning of the ride? Is it broke? Where is ghost
- Effects on rides that are not working.
- Customer Service in all aspects of life
- Carol talks about Disney running the monorail for INTERCOT guests alone.
- Wi-Fi in the parks
- Carol subs for Mel