Episode 42 - The INTERCOT 15th Anniversary Celebration - Live
From Walt Disney World!
Click play above or
download this episode
The Cast: Mel,
Carol, Christine, Ian, Gary, John
Brought to you by:
The Official Ticket Center
- Poolside @ the Contemporary Resort & FrankenStorm.
- Ian and John go to Universal and Ian is Impressed. Butter Beer, Wizarding
World, The Mummy and More.
- Friday's Events, we get a big surprise to start the day at the Magical
Journey's Trivia Meet
- Happy Birthday to Lawrence – our youngest member.
- The order of the meets and another Birthday Celebration at Carousel of
- Dinner was a festival of Meat. Bacon with a side of bacon.
- Revenge of the Dolls – we filled the whole queue & the fourth boat never
- New Fantasyland – ride video on our YouTube channel
- Fireworks Meet in the Rose Garden
and on to the Wave.
- INTERCOT Consulting Strikes again
– The PartyRail
- Saturday Events, going backstage
and the big event. We don’t care about the napkins but we need both crisp
and floppy bacon.
- A few people got a second ride on
- Great stroller race – it’s on
video and should be coming soon to the YouTube channel. A testimonial for
Strollers & Groceries. Great Service.
- Small World Mexico and Tequila.
- Gary’s Column and the column
- John almost ruins the surprise by
buying a Helly Hanson sweatshirt.
- 2 gigs are not enough & Ian
doesn’t know his Geography very well.
- Ice Cream Beer was a huge hit.
Grey Goose Slushy?
- Peter Brady makes an appearance
- The evening meet at Norway. Duffy
had a Red Bull.
- Had to edit Ian and his suggested
- INTERCOT’s Best Of – INTERCOT 15.
The audience goes first. Ian says the entire time but gets called on that…
so he goes with when John gets verclempt. Carol goes with the crowd being
escorted to Soarin’. Mel picks the Star Tours meet. Christine’s favorite was
meeting an INTERCOT follower who wasn’t at the meet. Gary says it’s the
friends he hung out with and some he finally got to meet in person. John
says it’s the members of INTERCOT and the event of a whole.
- And, we’re out…