Episode 41 - The Space Time Continuum
Click play above or
download this episode
The Cast: Mel,
Gary, Ian, Christine & John
Brought to you by:
The Official Ticket Center
- Chilly on the East Coast – We’re
talking about weather?
- Smithsonian Magazine online had a
great blog on Epcot & we discuss our love for the park and it’s problems -
- Future World Fonts get a mention. Fireworks on the INTERCOT homepage.
- Christine in the Tower of Terror
10k –with pneumonia. Reports there were a few logistical issues.
- INTERCOT 15th Anniversary
Celebration, YETI T-shirts fastest selling product ever.
- CapnTom is now on twitter @capntomicot
- Magic Shots coming via Photo
Pass. The ghosts will appear in the photo
- What item is most photographed?
Maybe a future best of.
- Seriously? A Castle mention?
Again? Shut it.
- Characters moving and a Big Bird
- The Space Time Continuum
- Big Headed Epcot Dolls
- Best of Attraction Narrator -
suggested by Biffco – Melanie enjoys Mark Twain – American Adventure. Ian –
Paul Frees, Christine loves Patrick Warburton. Gary likes Gary Senesce in
Mission Space. John says either Walter Cronkite or Jeremy Irons on Spaceship
- We come up with the next big
Million Dollar Idea for Disney. Tip of the hat to INTERCOT Consulting Group
LLC. Modern way to sell attraction music. It’s called DISNEY SHAZAM! Disney
Music on Demand.
- More Castle talk. We’re not
kidding. We think the stay in the castle should remain permanent
- Disneyland Happiness Year in
- Bitter Mel shows up yet again
- Characters in Flight new balloon
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
and new merchandise
- Storybook Circus
- Yeti Video? It’s a possibility