Episode 28 - The Changing of the Balloons
Recorded: January 15, 2012
Click play above or
download this episode
The Cast: Melanie, John, Ian, Michael.
Brought to you by:
Magical Journey's -
The Official Ticket Center -
Taping earlier tonight, Gary & Carol out earlier
One More Disney Day - 24 Hours of Disney Magic. Watch the balloons go from
night time balloons to daytime baloons.
Ian brings up staying in the castle - YET AGAIN.
- Reimagined Test Track headed to Epcot this fall. How customized is
customized, how interactive is interactive? Horizons & World of Motion
- Magic, Memories & You - Valentines segment starts February 3.
- Disney Dream float out. Ian promises that if we get invited on a preview
cruise, he will match that with a paid booking of his own!
- Marathon Weekend
- INTERCOT's Best Of - Hidden Mickey's. Michael goes with Soarin' in
California. Ian goes with the ballroom in the Haunted Mansion. Melanie goes
with a hidden Mickey in Indiana Jones. John goes with the bamboo in the
stairwell at the Polynesian. Send us your favorites in the podcast thread.
- Mel's Marathon Weekend - she did her very first 5k. Cylon Michael makes an
appearance. We get off on a CES - Consumer Electronics Show tangent with the
Transparent Smart Window -
http://youtu.be/mTVPVobDrms. Ludwig Von Drake was out at the events -
his first appearance supposedly ever.
- John says fix the Yeti - bring the people who designed Ka - the Cirque
show in to get the job done.
- Wifi service extended into Moderate Resorts at the lobby and feature
pools. Why is the big D so technically challenged.
- INTERCOT's Gary's Column -
- Tidbits from Jason - Big Thunder queue to be revamped & other items. Wine
Bar @ Italy!
- Jolly Holiday Bakery & Electronica
The Official Ticket Center