Episode 2 - Where Did The Imagination Go?
INSIDER Part Duex
- Too Bad Bob Iger isn’t here again tonight
- Duffy @ Epcot - Duffy Mania
- Duffy is brought to life
- The Disney Bear didn’t catch on last time
- Can’t get enough of that wonderful Duff-y
- Ian is ready to take Duffy on a trip
- Exploit the existing properties
- New fangled characters
Imagination Looses Sponsor
- Kodak departs Imagination - can you blame them?
- Who goes there anymore
- We used to love Imagination - The Neon Tunnel
Disney Phone Apps
- +1 for Mel’s Seque - Disney Phone Apps
- Ride Hopper - wait time application for iPhone and Android - http://mobile.ridehopper.com
- Walt Disney World Wait times for iPhone
- WDW Dining App for iPhone - Ian likes to eat
- Official http://m.disneyworld.go.com mobile site - can we get rid of Go.com - Mel uses it all the time.
INTERCOT Meet Next Week
- INTERCOT Meet - Friday Oct 22 - 2pm Mexico La Cantina
Toy Story Mania
- Toy Story Mania line - he doesn’t get it. Like riding thru Grandma’s basement. He had a giant potato. John gets it - finally.
- New air gates slowing things down, no single rider line
- Your kids will beat you at games eventually
- Tangled Hair Spring? Photoshop that and get it on the site
- Ian’s waiting for the Villain’s Park
Question from Twitter on Social Media
- Twitter Question (@intercot) - Documenting your trip with social media, how much to you blog?
- We’ve lost Ian - come in Chopper 5
- Gary loves twittering - don’t put this on the internet
- Ian’s infected computer erased the original episode
- Don’t eat it - I need to take a picture of that!!
The Disney Dining Plan
- Disney Dining Plan
- Gary’s used quick service and full plan - lots of water & juice
- Nescapoop. Can we say poop?
- Ian’s belly
- More Busier, Less Staff - Where’s my sit-down breakfast?
- I don’t want to plan & nothing’s available
- We found Olivia’s @ Old Key West
- Ian goes with the flow
- The Kona is always full
The Best Of
- The Best of: Restaurants - Gary: Big River Brewery (Rocket Red Ale); Ian: Chefs de France (Tuna fetish) ; Mel: O’hana ; John: California Grill or Kona
- Gary does a wicked Stitch
- Ian ate an Ostrich
- It’s the drink that eats like a meal
Another Question from Twitter on Replacing Something
- What would you replace? Imagination, Entrance to Epcot, Bring back Horizons, Communicore, Whatever - Mel? Country Bears?
- Duffy’s Everywhere!
- Cut your hair on Main Street?
Interactivity in the Parks
- Haunted Mansion Queue - Interactivity? Pooh? Space Mountain, Spaceship Earth… Ian’s old school.
- John does Roz
- +1 for Mel - stepping out to the left
The Official Ticket Center
John - aka. The Master Control Program
Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer
INTERCOT / WebDisney / Mousehut / INTERCOTdcl
Last edited by John; 02-08-2011 at 01:10 PM.