Quantcast Magic Morning Info. (1-4-08)

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Magic Morning Info. (1-4-08)

Disneyland® Magic Morning:
    Early Entry is offered to select Guests of the Disneyland® Resort on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursday and Saturdays 1 hour prior to scheduled park opening.

Eligible Guests include:

Pre-arrival domestic Guests who have purchased 3+ day hopper tickets.

Japanese market Guests who have purchased 2+ day hopper bonus tickets.
    Tourist in-market Guests who have purchased 3+ day hopper tickets from local hotels or visitor centers.
    Tourist outer market Guests (San Diego, LA) who have purchased 2 day hoppers.
    Currently, the following attraction, food, merchandise and character locations are available to Early Entry Guests:

Attractions

Fantasyland
    King Arthur Carrousel
    Mad Tea Party
    Dumbo the Flying Elephant
    Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
    Peter Pan's Flight
    Alice in Wonderland
    Pinocchio's Daring Journey
    Snow White's Scary Adventure
    "it's a small world" (seasonal)
    Matterhorn Bobsleds

Tomorrowland
    Disneyland® Monorail
    Autopia
    Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
    Astro Orbitor
    Space Mountain
    Star Tours
    Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

Food & Merch.
    Plaza Inn
    Blue Ribbon Bakery
    Carnation Café
    Main Street Fruit Cart
    Mad Hatter
    Once Upon a Time
    Stroller Shop
    Little Green Men
    Disney Showcase
    "it's a small world" Toy Shop
    Star Trader

Character Locations
    Town Square
    Plaza Inn
    Tonight, the part of Al will be played by a tall, dark and sinister ugly man.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Who qualifies???

Sorry for the possibly silly question - it states that "Pre-arrival domestic Guests who have purchased 3+ day hopper tickets", but what is a pre-arrival guest?

My family is going in May, we are staying off-site (Candy Cane Inn) and we are from Canada. Do we qualify?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SMGiroux View Post
    Sorry for the possibly silly question - it states that "Pre-arrival domestic Guests who have purchased 3+ day hopper tickets", but what is a pre-arrival guest?

My family is going in May, we are staying off-site (Candy Cane Inn) and we are from Canada. Do we qualify?
    I don't know the answers to your questions, but I agree that a "pre-arrival guest" is a silly term. How can you enter the park if you have not yet arrived?

What I'm assuming it actually means is a guest who has not yet checked into their hotel but has a 3+ day park hopper. For example, if you are arriving on a Tuesday, and you get there at 6 am, you could enter the park with your ticket before officially checking into your hotel later that day.
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

Post Thanks / Like

If the Monorail is included in the "Magic Mornings" rides, does this mean we can catch the monorail from the Downtown Disney station (by the Disneyland Hotel) to get into the park??

We will be staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel & have a wheelchair-bound person with us...we're thinking the Monorail will be the easiest way to get into/out of the park...especially since the Magic Mornings is mostly Fantasyland & Tomorrowland, which is near the Monorail station in the park.

Please advise, if anyone has any ideas/comments.

Thank you.

--cora

Post Thanks / Like

I believe the monorail is open during the magic mornings. You will have to show resort ID to get on, same as when you enter the parks. There is actually a turnstile when you enter the monorail, and they will scan your park tickets and check your hotel ID to let you on.

If you don't mind the walk, it is actually easier to just walk in. I think wheelchairs need to be folded on the monorail...you can't just wheel them on. You have to be able to transfer. Plus, the wait to get on the monorail early in the morning averages 20-30 min. It is a 5-10 min walk, if you choose that route. You will save a lot of time just walking. The monorail comes in handy when you want to LEAVE the park and head back to your hotel.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the advice!! Didn't realize there'd be a wait to get onto the Monorail in the AM! But good to know it's open, if we wanted to try it.
    --cora

Post Thanks / Like

Default Monorail

You can move wheel chair visitors onto the monorail. My wife is unable to get out of her wheel chair and they have a ramp to unable her to load with out folding up the wheel chair or getting out of her wheel chair. (Which she is unable to do) Again thanks to Disney for accommodating the handicapped!!

Post Thanks / Like

So does that mean that if I pre-purchase a 5 day park hopper ticket online, I am eligible for this? I am staying at a good neighbor hotel...
    "Is there a 12 step program for this Mouse addiction?"

Next Trips:

11/18-11/29 Destination D:Amazing Adventures!! GF for two nights then Caribbean Beach with free dining...

Post Thanks / Like

Question

[QUOTE=DoomBuggyDude;1510288]Disneyland® Magic Morning:
    Early Entry is offered to select Guests of the Disneyland® Resort on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursday and Saturdays 1 hour prior to scheduled park opening.

Eligible Guests include:

Tourist outer market Guests (San Diego, LA) who have purchased 2 day hoppers.

What do they mean by outer market guests?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Briar-Rose View Post

What do they mean by outer market guests?

That's corporate sales speak for "Surrounding counties".
    Tonight, the part of Al will be played by a tall, dark and sinister ugly man.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: