Here are some tips on how to take some great pictures or more use for your Photopass:
*Start capturing the memories early in your stay. Be sure to get your first Disney's PhotoPass photo taken in the first park you visit to mark the start of your vacation.
*Keep your Disney's PhotoPass card in a safe, accessible location. Just in case your card gets lost, write down the 16-digit number from the back so you're sure to have it handy when you're ready to view your photos.
*If your party splits up, each person can have their own card. It's easy to combine multiple cards into one account online.
*In general, you'll find the Photopass photographers near the park entrances, main icons and at the majority of Disney character meet and greet locations. Read on for specific locations throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort.
*The Photopass photographers will take multiple poses at each location to ensure that you get a great variety. Let them help position your party and allow them to take the candid moments as well as the more traditional portrait-style shots.
*Once you get back home, try adding borders or character signatures to your photos. You can also crop your photos and save them to increase the total number of photos that will appear on your Disney's PhotoCD.
Notes for MK:
* Wonderful icon shots include spots near the main entrance, Main Street U.S.A., and in the Castle Hub area. Did you know we have over 8 different vantage points of the picturesque Cinderella Castle? Start with a classic on Main Street and let our photographer point out other perfect spots. Be sure to include a photo with the castle lit up at night!
* If your family loves photos with characters, Magic Kingdom® Park is a MUST SEE. Be sure to stop in Town Square and in Mickey's Toontown Fair to meet all of your favorites including Mickey, Minnie, and their pals, Winnie the Pooh and his friends from the Hundred Acre Wood as well. Toontown also includes the perfect place for posing with Princesses!
* You can also take photos with Ariel at her Grotto in Fantasyland; Aladdin, Jasmine and the Genie as well as Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, Peter Pan and Wendy in Adventureland and Stitch in Tomorrowland.
Notes for Epcot:
* Start with a fun portrait with Epcot's signature icon, Spaceship Earth in the background. Our photographers can be found just inside the main entrance as well as on the opposite side of the "big ball" to get a perfectly proportioned photo. Does it look more spectacular in the daytime or at night? Get photos of both and you decide.
* In Future World, pose with Mickey and the gang inside the Character Connection in Innoventions West. You can meet up to five favorites in a row!
* Characters are also found throughout the park. Many of the Disney Princesses and their friends are known to visit with their loyal subjects throughout World Showcase, including Winnie the Pooh & Friends in the United Kingdom Pavilion! Be sure to ask our photographers for a rundown on where to find your favorite characters when you visit.
* Ready for the rides of your life? Be sure to pose outside of the Mission Space attraction. Plus, if you ride Test Track, just slide your Disney's PhotoPass card into the slot under the photo monitor at the end of the attraction to add your ride photo to your account.
Notes for MGM:
* What better place for some "action" shots than Hollywood Boulevard? Great locations with Mickey's Sorcerer Hat in the background await up and down this famous street.
* Capture the thrill (or is that fear?) as you head toward Sunset Boulevard's most exhilarating attractions. Our photographers will capture great photos with the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and the Rock 'n Roller Coaster (starring Aerosmith) in the background (Note: Attraction photos not included).
* Disney characters are waiting to meet you all day long. Come say "hi" at the end of Hollywood Boulevard right "under" Sorcerer Mickey's hat. Or, you can meet your friends from Disney/Pixar's Toy Story at Al's Toy Barn.
* There are great photo moments on the Avenue of the Americas including a chance to pose with some "attitude" when you meet the Power Rangers!
Notes for AK:
* Begin your visit with a photo just outside the main entrance to capture the excitement of the adventure that awaits.
* Did you know that there are over 325 animals carved into the Tree of Life? Our photographers can point out a few and take some gorgeous photos of you in front of this most spectacular backdrop.
* Whether you're brave enough to ride or just want to watch the thrillseekers, don't miss a photo with the breathtaking, scream-inducing Expedition Everest in the background. Our photographers have the ideal location scouted for you in Asia (Note: Attraction photo not included).
* Stop by Camp Minnie-Mickey to pose with Mickey and the gang decked out in their safari-wear. You can also meet Winnie the Pooh and friends along the river near the entrance to Dinoland U.S.A. at the Character Boat Landing, or Baloo & King Louie in Africa.
Notes for Other Places on WDW Property:
* Disney's Typhoon Lagoon and Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Parks: Leave your camera in a dry, safe place and let us capture all the splashy fun. Our photographers can be found at several locations in each Disney Water Park. They'll even give you a special card that you conveniently wear around your wrist. What could be easier? (or more fun!)
* Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique: If you're planning a princess makeover during your stay, you're in for a treat. Our photographers will take photos before, during and after the magical transformation. Trust us, these are definitely going to be keepers.
* Select Dining Locations: If you dine at any of the following locations and purchase* the photos offered tableside, those photos can be added to your Disney's PhotoPass account.
**Cinderella's Royal Table at Magic Kingdom® Park
(photos included with meal price)
**Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus; Norway in Epcot®
**Restaurantosauras at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
**Chef Mickey's at Disney's Contemporary Resort
**Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney�s Polynesian Resort
**'Ohana at Disney's Polynesian Resort
**Mickey's Backyard Barbecue and the Hoop Dee Doo Musical
**Revue Dinner show at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort.
Great Site for Saving $$$ For Photopass:
Since Photopass CDs cost aprox $125 now, you can purchase your Photopass in advance for $99.95!
This site may be helpful for those who are going to special events (Example: MNSSHP, MVMCP, P&PP, etc.)