Quantcast Disneyland Hotel Signature Suites

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disneyland Hotel Signature Suites

Does anyone have any information about the Disneyland Hotel Signature Suites? We are also considering a Grand Villa at the Grand Californian.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Which ones? What information are you looking for? I can tell you they are extremely pricey $800-3000/night. The Fantasy Suite only sleeps 2. The other suites sleep 4. The Mickey Mouse Penthouse has a separate kids room, for 2 kids. These suites are an extravagance, and not really designed to accommodate a lot of people. The DLH also offers one and two bedroom suites to accommodate up to 8 people. The suites at DLH do NOT automatically include club level access. It can be added for approximately $150/night extra.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

It will be a party of 3 couples and myself. I was having a hard time finding out how many people each one accomodated. The views from the Fantasy Suite looked awesome, but I need more than room for 2. The kids were pretty interested in the Adventureland Suite, the Pirates Suite or the Big Thunder Suite.

The one and two bedroom suites didn't seem to be very "Disney" themed. That is what appealed to us about the signature suites, so if we don't use the signature suites, I was leaning towards a Grand Villa. Concierge would be nice, but it isn't a "must have". We will be staying for a week. Feel free to toss out any other ideas you may have.

Post Thanks / Like

How many people total?
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

7 with the possibility of bumping up to 10.

Post Thanks / Like

That will be tough even in the villas as they max out at 8 in a two bedroom and I do not believe it is easy to get a GV at GCH.

Your best bet is two rooms at the DLH, as most of them easily accommodate 5.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info. Two rooms won't work, because I am trying to give each couple their own bedroom. The suites would have been cheaper than individual hotel rooms.

We will get it figured out eventually.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    The suites would have been cheaper than individual hotel rooms.
    Not too sure about that. Those suites are often over $1500/night. You can get like 5 DLH rooms for that much...

Maybe you will score a Grand Villa. But, I can't even imagine how much that will cost given that a 1BR villa is often close to $1200/night...
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Well, Disneyland seems to want to keep their suite information a secret. You would think they would advertise them for all the world to see. I'm really rather hesitant to put down that much money for something I don't have a lot of information on and/or pictures. I am thinking a basic 3 bedroom suite is our best option. I would like to be guaranteed a theme park view though.

Post Thanks / Like

Are there even 3 bedroom suites? I thought they maxed out at 2 br. I do know all those are in the Frontier tower of the DLH and they actually have balconies on the end of the tower that overlooks the parks for fireworks viewing.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

There is not really a park view from the Disneyland Hotel. Downtown Disney or Pool view at best. My question about a three bedroom suite, which I do see offered at the DLH, would be - how many bathrooms?!
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinkwest View Post
    There is not really a park view from the Disneyland Hotel. Downtown Disney or Pool view at best. My question about a three bedroom suite, which I do see offered at the DLH, would be - how many bathrooms?!
    The upper floors of the Adventure Tower facing DtD have quite a good view into both parks. That is where we stayed.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post
    The upper floors of the Adventure Tower facing DtD have quite a good view into both parks. That is where we stayed.
    You're probably right about that, Natalie. I haven't been on that side of that tower since before there was a DCA so that didn't even cross my mind.

If a three bedroom suite is what you are interested in, I don't know where they are located or how many are available. Choices may be limited. I see on Disneyland's site they are listed as having "Views of Trees, Pool, or Parking Area ".
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I should have specified that we were going to go with the Grand Californian.
    As far as the bathrooms, from what little information I have been able to get, it is actually just 3 rooms put together, so there are 3 bathrooms.

Although BrerGnat makes DLH sound nice with a balcony and views of the fireworks.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there anyone who has knowledge about Disneyland Secrets? I am planning to visit Disneyland with my family. This is first time in my life that I will visit Disneyland and have heard a lot about Disney secrets. If anyone has any information, then please share with me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eli001 View Post
    Is there anyone who has knowledge about Disneyland Secrets? I am planning to visit Disneyland with my family. This is first time in my life that I will visit Disneyland and have heard a lot about Disney secrets. If anyone has any information, then please share with me.
    You may want to start a new thread asking this question. You will get more responses that way.
    Natalie

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: