Quantcast Another 24 hour event? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EeyoresBestFriend View Post
    I would give just about anything to see the Wazowski Epcot ball!!! How KEWL!!!

Unfortunately, there is not even a slight chance of that . . . I sure hope that there are some great picts posted of it.
    There are pictures on Disney's Facebook page and the Disney Parks blog, along with a really fun video on the blog:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...FY12Q2FBDM0550

There are also some good YouTube videos of the same announcement with the crowd noise in the background.
    Many visits over 35+ years!
    DVC member since 2004 (SSR)

Stayed at: Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Dolphin, PO Riverside, AS Sports, AS Movies, Saratoga, Vero Beach, Hilton Head, Aulani, Disneyland Hotel, and Grand Californian.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know how they do admissions for this day? How did they do it for the Leap Year Day admissions? Do they kick everyone out at 6 a.m. the next day and then let people in for admission that day?

Won't be able to go this year , just curious.
    Many visits over 35+ years!
    DVC member since 2004 (SSR)

Stayed at: Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Dolphin, PO Riverside, AS Sports, AS Movies, Saratoga, Vero Beach, Hilton Head, Aulani, Disneyland Hotel, and Grand Californian.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok. So how long will the Epcot sphere be transformed to look like Mike Wazowski? Is it just for that one night? We will arrive at Disney on May 24th and would love to see it!
    Scrappy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy2 View Post
    Ok. So how long will the Epcot sphere be transformed to look like Mike Wazowski? Is it just for that one night? We will arrive at Disney on May 24th and would love to see it!
    It was just for the one night...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

May 24th- my 50th Birthday!!! 10/10 crowd levels- "not for all the tea in China" as my grandmother used to say. We arrive May 30th which was originally a "2" day but they keep jacking the number up. I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time- 10 days and DD celebrates HS graduation and turns 18 this trip
    May'98-WL
    Sept'01-POFQ
    Oct'03-ASM
    Aug'04-CBR & Charley
    Dec'05- WL-Joined DVC
    June'06- DL's Grand Californian
    Nov '06 SSR
    Oct '07 SSR with extended family
    Oct '08 Disney Wonder/OKW
    Nov '09 AKV @ Kidani
    Nov '10 Kidani
    Nov '11 VWL
    May-June 13 Kidani
    Feb-March '14 SSR

Post Thanks / Like

Am I able to arrive at one am? I'm assuming it will be populated, but not swarming with people at 3 AM? What do you guys think?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldDuckUSA View Post
    Am I able to arrive at one am? I'm assuming it will be populated, but not swarming with people at 3 AM? What do you guys think?
    You can arrive anytime you want, or at least that's how it worked for One More Disney Day.

During One More Disney Day, the Magic Kingdom at WDW really cleared out after I'd say about 1am. Comparing tweets from both coasts, Disneyland was much more crowded than WDW. So if I had to predict, no, Magic Kingdom will not be swarming with people at 3am. The only difference may be that this is a holiday weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    You can arrive anytime you want, or at least that's how it worked for One More Disney Day.

During One More Disney Day, the Magic Kingdom at WDW really cleared out after I'd say about 1am. Comparing tweets from both coasts, Disneyland was much more crowded than WDW. So if I had to predict, no, Magic Kingdom will not be swarming with people at 3am. The only difference may be that this is a holiday weekend.
    I have been to MK during Spring Break with 3 A.M. EMH hours. It was pretty crowded until after 1 A.M. then the crowds started thinning out fast. But EMH is only for resort guests.
    So i wonder how much more crowded it will be since anyone with a ticket can enter, say at 1 A.M.?
    Thoughts?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: