Quantcast stay play and dine

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default stay play and dine

This promotion is really confusing me. Does anyone out there have the Stay, play and dine guide for dummies ? I am trying to figure out if the dinning is a free dinning offer instead of the room discount or is this something different with an all inclusive package? I never do the the free dinning I always take the room discount but that doesn't seem to be an option. HELP
    Disney Cruise 2017
    AKL 2016
    PORR 2015
    Beach Club 2013
    POP Century August 2011
    Disney Cruise Dream 2011
    Cruise Disney Wonder 2006
    Wilderness Lodge, 04, 06, 08, 10
    Allstar Movies 02
    Allstar Sports 96. 98, 00
    Offsite 2015 x2, 90,89, 85

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like a package discount (replacing free dining) where if you book room, tickets, dining you get a $ discount.
    First visit: Feb. 1989
    a bunch in between
    Next visit: 6/16

Post Thanks / Like

Right now it's an all inclusive package. There was the Chase offer last week which is supposed to be released to the general public tomorrow. This had the option of room only discount or total package. If you're not interested in dining you may want to wait to see what comes out tomorrow.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Room only discounts were released today. So it looks like you can book it either way.

from WDW

With great rates at Disney Resort hotels in early 2013, now's the perfect time to plan a magical start to the new year with a fun-filled family vacation! Save up to 35% at select Disney Resort hotels when you book by December 31, 2012 for stays most nights January 2 through January 17, 2013 and January 21 through March 7, 2013.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

It's not totally free dining but, it's close. We are going Jan 17th-22nd and have 2 rooms at POFQ and 8 people total. We were doing the dining plan anyway and this package saved us a total of $2040.00 We were excited about or trip already since it has been 3 1/2 years since we have been but, this made our day. For us this package worked out to about $25.00 per person for dining for the entire trip, not per day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waymickey View Post
    This promotion is really confusing me. Does anyone out there have the Stay, play and dine guide for dummies ? I am trying to figure out if the dinning is a free dinning offer instead of the room discount or is this something different with an all inclusive package? I never do the the free dinning I always take the room discount but that doesn't seem to be an option. HELP
    It is not free dining. I had priced out what free dining would have been and it would have cost us around $200 less than this stay, play, dine package. It's still a great deal. We saved almost $1000 off of the full price with no discounts.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Just got a returning guest pin code offer for free dining. 1-2 thru 3-7.
    12/1987 Off site
    12/2000 All star movies
    7/2001 Coronado springs
    7/2001 Animal kingdom lodge
    12/2001 All star music
    7/2003 Port Orleans
    7/2003 All star sports
    7/2004 Pop Century
    7/2010 All star movies
    7/2011 Pop Century
    3/2013 Pop Century
    4/2013 All star movies