Hi Everyone,

I NEVER thought I'd ever be having to do something like this but I was wondering if someone knew how to formally file a complaint at Disneyland. What happened was I had rented a locker for $7 and put a bag plus an expensive jacket inside of it for safe keeping. At the end of a busy day, I went back to gather my things and didn't see my jacket in the back of the locker- it blended in. I got all the way home (about an hour 1/2 later) and realized I forgot my jacket. I figured it wouldn't be a huge deal and called lost & found the next day knowing that I had locked my locker afterward (habit) and the only people that would be in there would be employees. I called back 4 times afterward to check with different employees and the jacket wasn't found. I KNOW the expensive jacket was in there and I definately remember locking the locker behind me. I HATE to even think that someone would steal something out of a locker when they clean them out at the end of the night but it's the only logical thing. Does anyone know a mailing address or e mail address I could write to? I just feel very upset because I have been a loyal Disney fan for my whole life-visiting WDW often and holding a annual pass to DL. I want to find out if I can be somewhat compensated.

Thank you!

Kate