Quantcast First night onsite

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default First night onsite

Got a great rate out of BWI for our flight in December! Thinking of staying the first and last night of our trip at POP then the rest of the nights at SOG. That way we can use Magical express. If I have my tickets and the first night at POP on My Disney Experience will I be able to book all my dining and FP+ the first day of availability? (180 days out and 60 days out) or do I have to book dining day by day and (FP+ 30 days out?). Hope I can just get it done.
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

It is a big maybe. Some people have reported being able to book for the whole time (especially FP+), but others haven't.

I would plan to be only able to do the days attached to your POP stay in advance, and be delighted if you can indeed to them all.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

For our trip in Sept we have already booked the dining. We were well under the 180 day mark and had no trouble. My daughter for the second time was able to score dinner at BOG, I don't know how she does it.

As far a the fast passes we will have to wait till the 60 day mark and then we can make them. We have never had an issue since they started this service.

Hope this helps..
    Itchy for another trip

Caribbean Beach 1989, 90, 92
    All St Movies 1999, 04, 05, 11
    All St Sports 2006
    Pop 2007, 08 x2, 09 x2, 10, 12 x2,13,14,15,16,17,18,2021,23
    POR 2010 x2, 11
    Coronado Springs 2019

Post Thanks / Like

That should work just fine.

I had a split stay last fall - 14 days in all. On day T-180 I was able to make ADRs out for 10 days even though the first reservation was only 3 days. I'm pretty sure the existence of a Disney reservation is what triggers the +10 Window of opportunity, actual dates aren't checked. Same goes for FP+: the existence of a room reservation allows the Window to open @ T-60 as opposed to T-30. Again, actual dates don't appear to be checked. From a systems perspective, this would be the simplest way to go - trying to validate every date would not only be complex and error prone, but it frankly wouldn't yield any significant benefit to Disney.

The system does, however, check the number of days for which you have tickets and limit you to that many days of FP+s. So if you only purchase a 2 day ticket up front (to allow you to make those FP+ reservations and spread out the cost), and plan on upgrading when you get there, you'll only be able to get FP+s for 2 days. It may not apply to you, but it is something to be aware of.

Steve
    First visit: Disneyland, July 17, 1955 (well, somebody had to be there on opening day!)

Most Recent Visit:
    Disneyland - June 21-25, 2017
    WDW - Sep 22 - Oct 5, 2019
    Next up: WDW - May 9 - 16, 2020 at Riviera!
    Dec 5 - 16, 2020 at Poly

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: