Quantcast Jan 20-26

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Jan 20-26

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jan 20-26

We will be there Jan 20 to 27. What will we be wearing? Sweatshirts? Long sleeve tees?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ashersfirsttrip View Post
    We will be there Jan 20 to 27. What will we be wearing? Sweatshirts? Long sleeve tees?
    Florida weather can go either extreme. I’d recommend packing for layers. One week: I’d do about 5 short sleeve shirts and a couple of sweaters you can layer on top, for colder days. A long sleeve shirt or two will give you some flexibility. I don’t do shorts, but you could on warmer days, but that would probably be uncomfortable later at night (going to the Springs or “extra magic hours”). My preference is jeans, all the way. A lightweight hoodie would be useful. Would also pack a poncho (still rains in Florida). Check the weather forecast each morning before getting dressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

We were there that time frame last year. We experienced weather in the 20's all the way to weather in the low 80's in the coarse of a week. We wore layers and had jackets and gloves we had worn from home while traveling to Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Some of it depends on where you're from, and your tolerance to cold. When we went in January, it was usually jeans and a t-shirt, with some sweatshirts for early mornings or late nights.

I don't remember wearing shorts, although you could reverse it, a sweat-shirt with shorts! I agree with everyone above, plan for changing weather and layers are your friend.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Yes. Florida weather can be all over the place in January. Last year, we had some pretty cold weather in January. We dipped below freezing for several nights that month though, typically, daytime temperatures got up into at least the 60s. At that time of year, you will need clothing for any eventuality from quite chilly/cold to quite mild and anything in between.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: