Quantcast How Many Times Have You Been To Each Park?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default How Many Times Have You Been To Each Park?

This may be impossible for some of the frequent visitors to calculate accurately, so rough estimates or average visits per trip would be fine. I'm curious to hear the difference in times we visit each park. Here are my numbers for my 4 trips, and in parentheses, what it will be after this 5th trip if it goes according to plan:

MK: 12 (15)
    Epcot: 7 (10)
    DHS: 4 (6)
    AK: 4 (6)
    Viva Darth Macho!
    APR '98: Wilderness Lodge, 9 days, Honeymoon
    OCT '99: Coronado Springs, 8 days, Halloween
    AUG '03: All Star Music, 8 days, Summer Fun
    AUG '10: Port Orleans Riverside, 10 days, Summer Celebration!
    AUG '12: Pop Century, 14 days, My Dream Trip!
    AUG '17: Hoping!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

My first visit to Disney World was in 1979 - impossible for me to identify how many times I've entered each park since then (Of course, back then, Magic Kingdom was the ONLY park!)
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Goodness, have no idea for WDW. Too many times to count, although I could have before we moved here almost 3 years ago. But here goes with the other Disney parks I've been to, and this is in terms of trips (with multiple visits to the parks each trip):

Disneyland Park - 7
    Disney California Adventure - 7
    Tokyo Disneyland - 3
    Tokyo DisneySea - 3
    Hong Kong Disneyland - 1
    Disneyland Paris - never , but one day for sure!

Coolest thing was I went to three of the resorts (WDW, Tokyo and Hong Kong) within 6 months, and all four within 2 years.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

About all I can do is take a wild guess ...

I went four times when there was only Magic Kingdom, once when there was only Magic Kingdom and Epcot, three times when there was only MK, Epcot, and the Studios, and then 41 times with all four parks.

We tend to visit Magic Kingdom the most, so if I assume an average length of stay of like five days we'll probably visit MK four times per trip, Epcot four times, the Studios twice, and AK like 1/2 (to account for the times we don't go at all).

Doing the math that's like 200 times at Magic Kingdom, 160 or so at Epcot, 90 for the Studios, and maybe 30 to Animal Kingdom.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

My brain hurts trying to rationalize this mathematicaly.
    28 years 18 trips. First years only MK and EP. Then MGM opens then AK opens. I would have to say that I have been to the MK on at least 50% of the days (no beer so I hop in the evenings) allowing for an average of 6 days per trip. Then (18 * 6) / 2.
    About/roughly/maybe/possibly 54 times to the MK.
    As for the other parks????
    Sean
    DL - '72, '74
    WDW - '84, '85, '86, Honeymoon '90, '93, '96, '00, '01, '03, '04, 2x '05, '06, 2x '10, 2x '11, 10x'12, 2x '13
    Booked for February 22-27

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, can't even begin to calculate. Been going to WDW every year at least once some years more for 21 years and a few times before that period. We go to each park multiple times each trip. So it's hundreds for MK and Epcot and less for DHS and AK but over a hundred for each likely.
    26 years staying at the Polynesian
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday...
    Twenty six straight years staying at the Polynesian
    Next trip: October 2018

Post Thanks / Like

I can't figure out how many times I've visited each park since '99. But I can guesstimate how many times I visit a park each trip. Bear in mind, we almost never spend one entire day (open to close) in one park. We usually jump around, starting in one park and finishing somewhere else.

On a 10-night stay, we will attend the parks approximately thusly:
    Magic Kingdom (5)
    Epcot (4)
    Animal Kingdom (2)
    Hollywood Studios (2)

Generally, Hollywood Studios gets one afternoon then boatride to boardwalk. Close out night at Epcot. For other half day, we will swim at resort. Eat. Rest. Spend evening at Hollywood Studios and see Fantasmic.

For Animal Kingdom, we usually can do one full day there and one shortened day. Then bus to Downtown Disney.

We usually spend three evenings (including our arrival evening) at Epcot. We will do one full day there, as well.

Because we have young children, we visit the Magic Kingdom at least five times a trip, plus the MNSSHP.

That's the best guesstimate I can give.
    WDW - 99 Off Site
    WDW - 00 C.Springs, Wilderness
    WDW - 01 POFQ, Boardwalk
    WDW - 02 C.Beach, POFQ, AK Lodge
    WDW - 04 Riverside
    WDW - 05 C.Springs
    WDW - 07 Riverside
    WDW - 11 C.Beach
    WDW - 12 POFQ
    WDW - 14 Riverside
    WDW - 15 POFQ
    WDW - 19 Wilderness
    WDW - 20 C.Beach

Post Thanks / Like

On any given trip I'll do Magic Kingdom and DHS twice, Epcot and Animal Kingdom once (well, extra trips to Epcot for meals only). I seem to be in the minority on this, but I LOVE everything about DHS.

Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea....but we have been to the MK at least once on each trip, epcot on almost every trip, DHS slightly less, and AK only about 50% of the time (more often after EE opened).
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    CR 74, 7, 11 Offsite 79,80,98,00,8 (2) Sports 94 DD 02 AKL 05, 08 AKLV 8 WL 6, 10 POP 07, 13 Movies 08 CBR 08 Swan 08 POFQ 08,11 CSR 08,13 FWC 09,13 Music 09 SSR-Tree 09 POR 10 12 Poly 10 (2) YC 10, BC 10, GF 10, AoA 13, OKW 13, Dream 11, next fwc 1/2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darthmacho View Post
    I'm curious to hear the difference in times we visit each park.
    I think I've probably spent twice as much time in Epcot than the other 3 parks combined.
    Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

I've been to WDW twice, with the first trip only having MK & EPCOT there. We had park hoppers on the second trip, so I'll try to factor that in.

MK-7
    EPCOT-5
    DHS-2
    AK-1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scar View Post
    I think I've probably spent twice as much time in Epcot than the other 3 parks combined.
    DBF and I stay at Boardwalk, with park hoppers or annual passes so we can easily visit Epcot atleast a dozen times in one trip.

I cannot even try and figure out the math lol
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BCV/BWV=Jan. 24-Feb. 1 '14
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

Wow...this is a good question! My first trip was in 1977 when I was little. Of course, it was just the Magic Kingdom then. Since then, we have had approx 30 trips (from Ohio). A few years we went twice!

Magic Kingdom would be the most visits because it was the only park on 2 of the trips and we always visit at least twice each trip!

Epcot would be the next highest...we also go there at least twice each trip! We usually just do World Showcase one full day and then the other day is spent visiting the rest of the park (plus maybe a little trip into the countries again!)

Studios would be third...we go there at least once every trip. We love everything that is there, but one full day is plenty to see and do everything.

Animal Kingdom....I am guessing we have been there about 10-12 times. In recent years, we haven't made the effort to go there. It just always seems so hot and tiring there. When we do go, it's usually for 1/2 day. We hit the Safari and a few other attractions and then go somewhere else.

Thanks for the thread...made me realize how many times we have been there! We move to Florida in June so these numbers will increase dramatically after that!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Impossible to remember each trip.

Here are our averages:
    Each trip gets at least 2 visits per theme park.
    We do not do water parks because we have our own boat and spend a load of time on the water.
    Extra days ? Who knows?
    We never park hop, even back when it was free. Hopping wastes too much time.
    PETE FROM NYC
    DISNEY NUT SINCE THE 1950s.
    I AM POOH SIZED AND PROUD OF IT.
    FORGET ABOUT THAT OTHER FAT GUY ON TV.
    I AM THE REAL KING OF QUEENS
    TWELVE TRIPS FROM 1975 - 2007 all by plane
    Drove down 2009,2010,2012,2014.
    DVC since 9/09. We own at BLT.
    Next trip: 11/1 to 11/12. BLT

Post Thanks / Like

First trip was 1985. My guess is that I've been to WDW about 17 times with the next trip in July As for how many times to each park? Lord knows...countless
    Next WDW Trip: July 13 - 22, 2016 Wilderness Lodge

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow shining at the end of every day!"

"Let's Don't be Silly..." - The Mad Hatter

Post Thanks / Like

Obviously just a guess

MK 30
    E 30
    HS 20
    AK 15
    1984-first visit only one day 1996-WL 1998-CSR 2001-CSR 2003-POR & AKL 2004-AKL 2005-CBR 2006-CBR & BC 2007-Pop & CBR (solo) 2010-Pop (solo) 2011-Pop (solo) 2012-Pop 2013-Pop 2014-Pop (solo) 2015-Pop (solo) 2016-Pop (solo)

Post Thanks / Like

We have vacationed at WDW either 15 or 16 times now. Each trip as long as 10 days. We always use park hopper tickets, so I cannot even begin to figure how many times. I will say this though, I hope it will be at least 200 more for each park!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: