Quantcast Once Upon A Time Season 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Once Upon A Time Season 4

Once Upon a Time will premiere on Sept 28th precede by an hour recap show. As the whole world probably knows the first half of the season will be "Storybrooke has Frozen over" The first episode is "A Tale of Two Sisters." It will contain flashbacks to Anna and Elsa in Arendelle and their story picks up at the end of Frozen.

There are several press release from ABC but I don't want to post them in case anyone considers them to be too spoilerish. In addition to the Anna and Elsa plot, we still have the Rumple/Belle issues, Emma/Hook and Regina/Robin/Marian and oh yeah Snow and Charming had a baby.

If that wasn't enough Will Scarlet (who we last left happily ever after in Wonderland with Anastasia) joins the cast.

What story lines are you most interested? What are you over?

I am really looking forward to Emma and Hook. It pretty much made the season for me when they got together. I am really tired of Rumple and Belle which makes me sad because I love Rumple/Gold.

And the neverending question, will they be able to make Henry relevant and interesting?
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I am also looking forward to Emma/Hook. I wasn't happy to see Neal go, but I am glad it ended the love triangle. I also would like to see more of gold as the villain again. He is probably my favorite on the show, but seems weak here lately.
    As for Henry, it seems like he was a huge part at the beginning, and now they don't know what to do with him. Not to mention now that he's growing up the "believing as a child" has disappeared.
    I like the movie Frozen but I'm not so sure about Elsa being a villain, which is how it seems the story is beginning. I guess we will see how it plays out.
    Susan °o°

You cheated.
    Pirate.

8/98 CBR; 10/00 ASM; 11/01 POR; 7/07 POR; 10/09 ASM; 10/10 Pop; 6/12 ASM; 12/13 ASM; 6/14 FWC; 7/15 FWC; 12/16 2 weeks at FWC!

Post Thanks / Like

I hope they continue to keep Regina and Rumple as basically good characters with bad tendacies. I enjoyed when they were all working together yet you could never really trust them.
    I am looking forward to seeing Hook and Emma explore their relationship.
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

Cindy, would you mind posting the press releases in spoiler form? I would love to read them!
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Ooooh, is Christian Slater going to play Will Scarlet? lol!

Post Thanks / Like

I love Emma and Hook! I hope Henry gets a stronger storyline because he really was more interesting first season. Regina and Rumple - I like it when they are helpful to the other characters but they are best as evil. I don't care that much for Belle right now. Even though Beauty and the Beast is my favorite, I don't find Belle that interesting at this point.

Don't want to read any spoilers, reviews - I was on my 4th season of Breaking Bad and somehow the 5th season ending showed up in something I was reading or watching on TV. not happy the ending was spoiled for me!!
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to be honest, I just love hook

I like that Elsa looks to be evil, she is the snow queen and is supposed to be bad. Many of the other characters in the show are nothing like their movie counterparts, so aside from the costumes I hope they don't mirror the movie too much with the Frozen characters. Rapunzel in Once was nothing like the movie.
    șoș Lizzy șoș

I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do. --Helen Keller

Former VMK: dizzylizzy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katzateer View Post

Don't want to read any spoilers, reviews - I was on my 4th season of Breaking Bad and somehow the 5th season ending showed up in something I was reading or watching on TV. not happy the ending was spoiled for me!!
    I understand--I wasn't asking Cindy to post spoilers in regular format, but using the spoiler guidelines as posted in the "stickied" post at the top. That way the only people who would see it are those that want to.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--

Post Thanks / Like

just 5 days away, i'm so excited
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

Annnnnd.......did you like it? I am a little confused about the Anna character but loved the troll and ice monster coming to life. Also like the actresses - especially Anna.

It is hard to talk about it without giving anything away. What was that thing Rumple made appear with his dagger??
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katzateer View Post
    Annnnnd.......did you like it? I am a little confused about the Anna character but loved the troll and ice monster coming to life. Also like the actresses - especially Anna.

It is hard to talk about it without giving anything away. What was that thing Rumple made appear with his dagger??
    I liked it. The intro for the new characters was good. I agree it is hard to talk about without spoilers.

What Rumple conjured was really cool! The music tied in too. I don't want to spoil it so PM me if you want me to tell you.
    #runICOT rocks!
    6 years Disney running!
    14 5Ks
    13 10Ks
    16 Half Marathons
    5 Coast to Coast
    Just Finished: WDW 5K 10K
    Up Next: SW Light Side (Virtual Half) Dark Side (Half) Kessel Run Challenge

Post Thanks / Like

I had mixed feelings about this first episode. I really don't like it when they extensively copy the (Disney) movies that the characters come from; I would prefer they allude to certain things without having to show them. It makes the characters more interesting to me. I really think they could have introduced Elsa and Anna (and Kristoff and Sven) without having to resort to the identical costumes and settings in the movie. And the ballroom scene with Belle and Gold was cringe-worthy to me (sorry, I know I am probably in the minority about this!) I did think the scene where Emma was talking to Regina on the other side of the door was interesting, very reminiscent of the scene between Anna and Elsa in Frozen. Seems like they're trying to draw parallels between Regina and Elsa?
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: