I'll update this first post each day with the forecast (though I'll occasionally miss a day), both long and short term. As a general rule, up to 7 days is a pretty accurate forecast, beyond that it's educated guessing and largely dependent upon how well the models are doing at that moment, which is why I call it "voodooland." If you have any specific weather questions or comments, even if it's for an area other than WDW, please post and I'll answer throughout the thread. I'll also post weather tidbits every so often. If you want to see the exact conditions for your travel dates over the last few years, go to our historic weather page in Info Central here. Without further delay, let's get to the forecast:

Weather at WDW - Update Friday pm, February 28, 2014
It looks like the high will hit 68 today. It doesn't look like any major rain issues tomorrow through Wednesday. There will be about a 10% chance of a brief pop up shower but nothing morning. Tomorrow's high will be around 75, then 76-78 on Sunday. Monday's high will be around 80, then around 75 on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday should get back to near 80 as a front approaches. Showers and thunderstorms develop in the afternoon and evening. The rain will continue off and on Friday with a high 70-72.

Long range...March 8-12 looks mostly dry with highs in the mid 70s on March 8-9, dropping down into the low 60s for March 10-11 and back into the low to mid 70s for March 12. March 13 showers and thunderstorms move in. March 14-16 highs range from the mid 60s to mid 70s with dry conditions.

Travel Impact
There are minor delays this afternoon in Las Vegas and San Francisco. Delays are possible over Texas tomorrow.

Any of you who are nervous about flying, especially related to turbulence, go here and here to learn a lot about turbulence and other issues that sometimes cause anxiety when flying. Hopefully all of this will help you relax and enjoy the trip to WDW more!