We decided no WDW this year because we want to go when the FLE is complete. So, maybe next Spring in early March.

This year, due to some other changes, we are meeting up with college friends and family. The current plan looks like this:

Nick Hotel (2 nights 06/14 - 06/15): All of the kids had more fun at the pool than Universal. Going here so they can play at the pool all day and have fun was the idea.

Portofino Bay @ US (1 night 06/16): Since we will go to US/IoA, staying 1 night on property is a must for the "front of line" passes. This gives us Saturday and Sunday to run through the parks with the kids. They get to have a blast and not waiting in lines is key.

At this point, all the college friends and families will be heading home (they all live in FL which makes this an easy get away). For my family, it is off to Seaworld. Normally, we would only be gone for a week, but we lost another Summer vaca due to schedules. So, we are extending the Orlando trip by a few days.

Renaissance Inn @ Seaworld (06/17 - 06/22): DW, DD, and I will have 4 days to visit Seaworld and Aquatica. I can't remember every going here, but I am sure I did when I was very young (70s?). DD will love being able to see the live creatures, feed the dolphins, the attractions and rides. It will be her first waterpark as well and I think she will love it.

Myrtle Beach (06/22-06/24): On the way back, I will drop DW and DD off at the in-laws beach place. They will spend a few days at the beach and come home with the in-laws. This gives me the weekend to rest, get the yard taken care of, and back to work. They are both off for a few more weeks with Summer break.