Quantcast Bonnet Creek (Wyndham) tips?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bonnet Creek (Wyndham) tips?

just got a sweet deal on the Bonnet Creek Resort!
    have stayed in all the "Official" Disney resorts and kinda excited about doing something new, but is there any tips/sectrets?
    we will be there Dec 16-19

thanks!
    16 FW, SS
    15 CS, FW
    14 CS,FW,POR
    13 BCW
    12 BC
    11 BC
    10 FW
    09 DEC
    08 FW,POR
    07 OK, SS, CBR, POR
    06 POLY,AS,FW,YC
    05 SS,FW
    04 GF,CR,POLY,POP,ASM
    03 BC,WL
    02 AKL
    01 WLV,GF
    00 BC
    99 POLY, POR
    98 CS,BW
    97 C
    96 FQ,OK
    95 CB,BW
    94 WL
    93 OKW
    92 DL
    91 RMG
    90 RMG
    83 TH
    76 V
    71 HI

Post Thanks / Like

Hello,

We stayed for a week at Wyndham Bonnet Creek this summer. We stayed in building 6, which has a beautiful pool with zero entry areas. But, there are plenty of pools at the resort. Our room was beautiful and had a washer/dryer and full kitchen. There is a Walmart very close to the Bonnet Creek area where you can buy items to stock up for the week. We only ate breakfast at the resort. I don't go on vacation to cook.

I can't help with the bus service. We always drove to the parks because the bus hours are pretty much nonexistant for the afternoon. They stop running the busses around noon and then start up again around 4 or so. We always parked in the parking garage by building 6 and their new hotel. We sometimes couldn't find parking when we returned from the parks in the regular parking lots.

Keep in mind that it is a timeshare and there is no maid service. There are some poolside restaurants at the resort that will deliver to your room. Also, check out the activities that are offered to kids and adults during the week if you are planning some time at the resort.

Check in is not always fun. When you are sent to another desk for your 'parking pass" they will try to get you to sign up for a timeshare presentation. I simply told them I wasn't interested, do not call my room or come knocking on my door. They noted that and we weren't bothered. They will try to pressure you with discount Disney tickets. If you do have the time and want to go to the presentation, you will get some type of compensation. Just keep in mind, a promised 45 minute presentation usually turns into 3 hours of your park time.

Have a great time. I know we will stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek again. It is a gorgeous place and close to the parks.
    Daisy712

Caribbean Beach Resort 1989, 2010
    All Star Movies 1999, 2000, 2002
    Dolphin 2001
    Fairfield Cypress Palms 2003
    Port Orleans French Quarter 2004
    Contemporary 2004
    Wilderness Lodge 2005
    Pop 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010
    Wyndham Bonnet Creek, 2011

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: