Originally Posted by ANG
Really? Where can I find info about that?
According to the WDW dress code.
(I have a link, but posting links are not allowed on this forum.)
Examples of unacceptable attire includes:
• Clothing displaying offensive messages/language
• Adult costumes or clothing that can be viewed as a costume (children under age 10 are excluded)
• Clothing made with offensive material, (ie transparent)
Clothing that is excessively torn
• Clothing which exposes inappropriate portions of the body such as string bikini tops, G-strings, bikini bottoms, etc.
• Guests wearing wedding attire are discouraged from entering the Theme Parks.
• All Disney Theme Park guests are required to wear shirts and shoes at all times. Swimsuit tops are allowed when worn with other appropriate clothing.