Quantcast Lost Season 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Season 3

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lost Season 3

Wednesday, October 4 at 9/8c
    "A Tale of Two Cities"
    SEASON PREMIERE
    In the season premiere episode, Jack, Kate and Sawyer begin to discover what they are up against as prisoners of "The Others."

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

Two more days........Let the theories begin!!!
    Last edited by pjbs35a; 10-03-2006 at 06:38 AM.
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

Every day there is sad news, but each day itself is glad news.----Found in fortune cookie at Nine Dragons Restaurant in Epcot while having lunch during INTERCOT's 10th Anniversary Meet

But If Not

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait!!! "Henry" gives me the heebie jeebies even in the commerical. And where will the RRE show up next? Remember we saw his anatomically incorrect foot at the end of last season.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover
    And where will the RRE show up next?
    I can't give away any spoilers, but you can bet the RRE will be a part of every episode !!!

One more day.
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

Every day there is sad news, but each day itself is glad news.----Found in fortune cookie at Nine Dragons Restaurant in Epcot while having lunch during INTERCOT's 10th Anniversary Meet

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I was looking forward to it, until my son's baseball coach changed their game from last night to tonight (when Lost is on). (I want you all to know that I don't use Mr. Scrunchy Face that often, but I'm pretty frustrated). I don't have the ability to record it right now, but hopefully a co-worker of my husband's will do it for me.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX
    Well, I was looking forward to it, until my son's baseball coach changed their game from last night to tonight (when Lost is on). (I want you all to know that I don't use Mr. Scrunchy Face that often, but I'm pretty frustrated). I don't have the ability to record it right now, but hopefully a co-worker of my husband's will do it for me.
    I "think" in the worse case scenerio you should be able to download it the next day from the site.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait for the new episode tonight. I actually requested off work so I could watch it "live" and not tapped!

What is Hurley going to say to the rest of the losties when he gets back ... if he can even find his way back?

What's going to happen to Sayed, Jin and Sun in the boat? And Michael and Walt?

Is Locke alive? (I'm sure he is ... but why'd they leave it like that!?!

OHHH! So many questions ... can't it just be 9 o'clock already!!!!!!

-Kristy

Many trips all off-site
    Oct 07 Pop and Poly
    June 08 POP/Dolphin

Post Thanks / Like

40 more minutes. I can't wait.
    Bye the way for you who would hate to miss LOST, TIVO is the way to go and affordable . I could not live without it. I will never miss an episode again.
    Off Site 1988 (Senior Trip)
    Off Site Site 2002 (First Family Trip)
    Disney Wonder 2004
    Port Orleans Riverside Nov. 2006
    French Quarter Aug. 2011
    Caribbean Beach Resort April 2016

Post Thanks / Like

"TIVO is the way to go and affordable . I could not live without it. I will never miss an episode again. "

Last edited by Kenny1113; 10-04-2006 at 08:30 PM. Reason: quote
    Mar'14 DCL..Nov '13 POP..Jan '13 CBR..Mar'12 Swan/Dolphin..Nov '11 Universal/legoland, one night @ WDW..Oct '10 POP..April '09 Swan/Dolphin..Jan '09 AKL..Apr'08 offsite..Jan/Feb '08 offsite..Dec '08 HiltonHeadResort..Oct '07 Pop.. July '07 VB..May '07 DCL.Oct '06 FtWcabins.May '06 POP.Jan '06 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

ABC.com will let you watch the episode for free on their site the day after it origionally airs. Thursdays after 9 for lost, Fridays for Greys, Monday for desperate housewives... etc.

Very Convinent!!!

Vanessa

What a wonderful thought it is
    that some of the best days of our life
    haven't even happened yet.

S-O-U-T-H F-L-O-R-I-D-A!
    South Florida, South Florida
    Gooooo Bulls!!!!

AP Holder 8 years and counting!
    Too many trips to count!

Post Thanks / Like

Henry creeps me out like nothing else.

Other than that, fantastic season premiere.
    *Cindy

Sep20 - Yacht Club
    Sep19 - WL Villas
    Sep18 - Contemporary
    Oct17 - Offsite
    Sep16 - POFQ
    Sep15 - Poly
    Sep14 - Disneyland
    Sep13 - Beach Club
    Oct11 - POR
    Sep10 - CBR
    Sep09 - POP
    Sep08 - WL Villas
    Sep07 - POR
    Feb95 - WL
    Jun90 - GF
    Aug86 - Big Red Boat

Plus Disneyland (x3) and Offsite (x5)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AvonleaCF
    Henry creeps me out like nothing else.
    Except that he's Ben, and not Henry.

Thanks for the information about catching the episode on ABC.com, after the fact. My husband managed to get off work a little earlier than expected and took over at the baseball field, and I was able to see the whole show! The very first scenes were as unexpected (from the point of view of the "Others"), as last season's first scenes. Did anyone catch that the "Other" that was taking care of Kate was a patient of Jack's in a flashback? And when they told Sawyer that "the bears" figured out a way to get a fish biscuit within two hours, did anyone think of the polar bears seen earlier on the island? Okay, I'm thinking overtime here.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

The very first scenes were as unexpected (from the point of view of the "Others"), as last season's first scenes. Did anyone catch that the "Other" that was taking care of Kate was a patient of Jack's in a flashback? And when they told Sawyer that "the bears" figured out a way to get a fish biscuit within two hours, did anyone think of the polar bears seen earlier on the island? Okay, I'm thinking overtime here.
    I did like the opening. Did not catch the patient-other connection, but I did think about the polar bears!

I'm not sure how I feel about this episode yet. I guess I'm just really confused, haha!
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

I found myself going "Hmmm." and "Very interesting" a lot last night.

I thought it was funny how this whole time the "Others" have been pretending to be filthy and live in huts when the whole time they been living in suburbian houses.

It was kind of neat to see the plane crash from their view point.

And is it my imagination or does anyone else think Juliet does not like "Henry?" I was wondering how this might play into the plot later.

It looked like from the previews that next week we'll get to see more of the rest of the survivors and some excitement with Sun, Jin, and Sayid.

Awesome beginning!!
    Alicia

1980 & 1984 - Off site
    1990 & May 2009 - Caribbean Beach Resort
    Jan 2001 (honeymoon) and Nov 2004 - Wilderness Lodge
    Sept 2005 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
    Sept 2007 - Polynesian Resort

Next Trip: May 2010 - Polynesian (for our 10 year anniversary)

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, Henry Gale/Ben is officially the creepiest man that has ever given me the shivers on TV. He doesn't even have to talk. If he is onscreen, I am uncomfortable.

I really enjoyed this episode. It certainly makes you wonder even more what in the world is going on with these Others. My favorite part of the episode was when Kate is brought to the cages with Sawyer. The look on their faces when they made eye contact spoke volumes about how they feel about each other. I can not wait to see where those two go from there.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

I really still don't know what to make of it all. Weird. Frustrating, too. I want answers and all I get are more questions.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Except that he's Ben, and not Henry.

...And when they told Sawyer that "the bears" figured out a way to get a fish biscuit within two hours, did anyone think of the polar bears seen earlier on the island? Okay, I'm thinking overtime here.
    Ok thankx. I'm an IDIOT. I can't believe I forgot about the Polar Bears at the beginning of the series. I don't know why but I thought Sarah hooked up with Desmond. I sure hope that Sun is carrying Jin's baby and not one of the "others" from when she was kidnapped that time.

Frusterating...I've been watching the show for 3 years...haven't missed an episode and I have no clue what's going on. ARGH
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thrillme
    I sure hope that Sun is carrying Jin's baby and not one of the "others" from when she was kidnapped that time.
    This is one thing the writters have said we will not know till the end (not the end of the season. At the end of everything). How frustrating!

Wasn't Charlie the one that abducted Sun? If that's the case then it wouldn't be his child since he's too busy chasing Claire.
    Alicia

1980 & 1984 - Off site
    1990 & May 2009 - Caribbean Beach Resort
    Jan 2001 (honeymoon) and Nov 2004 - Wilderness Lodge
    Sept 2005 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
    Sept 2007 - Polynesian Resort

Next Trip: May 2010 - Polynesian (for our 10 year anniversary)

Post Thanks / Like

The very first scenes were as unexpected (from the point of view of the "Others"), as last season's first scenes. Did anyone catch that the "Other" that was taking care of Kate was a patient of Jack's in a flashback? And when they told Sawyer that "the bears" figured out a way to get a fish biscuit within two hours, did anyone think of the polar bears seen earlier on the island? Okay, I'm thinking overtime here.
    I also didn't think about the polar bears when he mentioned the bears figuring it out, but that makes a lot of sense Beth. I remember hearing JJ Abrams saying that everything in the show has a logical answer.

I loved the opening, seeing the plane crash, from yet another view. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a few more angles before the series wraps up.

Also, I think Sawyer is great, they always give him the best lines each week. Everyone in my LOST party loved him.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE

Frusterating...I've been watching the show for 3 years...haven't missed an episode and I have no clue what's going on. ARGH[/QUOTE]

You made me laugh...I got a phone call at 8 a.m. from my mother saying the same exact thing! I'm trying to explain to her what I think is going on..and was confusing myself as I explained it.
    Phyllis

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thrillme
    I sure hope that Sun is carrying Jin's baby and not one of the "others" from when she was kidnapped that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderella crazy
    This is one thing the writters have said we will not know till the end (not the end of the season. At the end of everything). How frustrating!

Wasn't Charlie the one that abducted Sun? If that's the case then it wouldn't be his child since he's too busy chasing Claire.
    I thought the same thing. Sun wasnt abducted by the others she was taken by charlie or somebody else that we know. This was because Ana Lucia wanted to have her army so she was trying to scare the other people to join it by kidnapping Sun.
    Now what we really don't know is if Jin or the man Sun was cheating on Jin with is the father.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: