Quantcast Intercot Team Ride Competition - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Chescat-- I could be a co-captain with Little, if thats ok. She's one of the few here that I have actually met in-game and have on my friends list.

Thanks.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I'd like to donate a room or join a team cat! The thing is, I don't have any ride pieces and I'm still gathering credits

I'm a little confused Is this a real competition? Or just a friendly battle against us Intercot-ees? You mentioned staff but..

Anywhoo, sign me up! I'd love to do this
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

I would be thrilled to donate any of my rooms -- even more than one! One question though -- If I donate a room, am i responsible for building the slide in it? 'Cause that just ain't one of my strengths!!

But -- like I said -- you can have any of my rooms you want!! Let me know....
    Jen

Always ready to talk Disney
    Grand Floridian**Contemporary**Polynesian**Wilderness Lodge**Yacht Club**Dolphin**Port Orleans French Quarter**All Star Movies**All Star Music**POP Century**Disney Wonder**Disney Magic**Disney Dream**VWL**Old Key West**Animal Kingdom Lodge**Bay Lake Tower

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jenemmy
    I would be thrilled to donate any of my rooms -- even more than one! One question though -- If I donate a room, am i responsible for building the slide in it? 'Cause that just ain't one of my strengths!!

\

Just for a reassure, I'm good at building slides and I have lots of rooms to donate, but my problem is that I don't have the pieces to the ride But I still want to sign up Sorry for the repost I just wanted to clear that up
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

I have re-thought this no non-intercot people. I know we have friends out there that aren't intercot but we all know. If its agreeable to everybody, if a captain or co-captain knows the person that wants in, then I will leave it up to their judgement if they want them in for the ride. But they will be responsible for that person. Don't let your team down when it comes to the event.

We have to submit the names ahead of time. The rides don't have to be done but if you back out and your room isn't attached, your team does not qualify for the event per staff instructions (last time people got disqualified, but not our teams). I would like to see all the rooms attached by teleporters at the time we have the submittal of names. At least have teleporters (entrance and exit in place) and one ride piece. Makes your captain a little saner that way.

And once this is over, we reserve the right to take them out later if we have problems with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chescat
    I have re-thought this no non-intercot people. I know we have friends out there that aren't intercot but we all know. If its agreeable to everybody, if a captain or co-captain knows the person that wants in, then I will leave it up to their judgement if they want them in for the ride. But they will be responsible for that person. Don't let your team down when it comes to the event.

We have to submit the names ahead of time. The rides don't have to be done but if you back out and your room isn't attached, your team does not qualify for the event per staff instructions (last time people got disqualified, but not our teams). I would like to see all the rooms attached by teleporters at the time we have the submittal of names. At least have teleporters (entrance and exit in place) and one ride piece. Makes your captain a little saner that way.

And once this is over, we reserve the right to take them out later if we have problems with them.
    Ok... seeing as Little isn't sure, and Monkey hasn't replied, it would most likely be best to have two co-captains on team four. If Little can't do it, then Monkey becomes captain, and I become the only co-captain again. Sound good?

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Yay another ride! Count me in

I promise I wont break it this time!! But im going out of town this Sunday and probably wont be on Saturday so if thats when the ride parts are coming out im going to need somene to get me some. And im going to WDW July 7-9, im not sure if thats going to be a problem.
    Chris
    "WDWizard"

Last Trip: Disney's Hollywood Studios/Blizzard Beach June 2008

Next Trip: Not anytime soon. Been there, seen it all, have too many t-shirts.

LittleDragonErin Guest

Arg! Just came up with a cool idea for the slide pieces and wham! Shut down. Forgot that the Tiki Island room isn't available anymore . Arg! Back to the drawing board. Lol!

Anyway, how about this, if Monkey decides to be Captain, I will just be a regular team member, otherwise I'll take the Captain spot with Mickey.

Post Thanks / Like

Go ahead and put Zumop on the list. I'd love to be a part of this since I missed the Everest ride. I'm up for any posistion, just as long as you don't make me the water girl.
    Sam(antha)

VMK name: Zumop
    PotCO name: Anyanka

Last Disney vacation: WDW June 3-9, 2007 (Old Key West)
    See my homepage for pictures!
    Next Disney vacation: Intercot/VMK Extravaganza 2007 (AKA: The WDW Apocalypse)

"Life is too short to eat bad cheesecake"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonErin
    Arg! Just came up with a cool idea for the slide pieces and wham! Shut down. Forgot that the Tiki Island room isn't available anymore . Arg! Back to the drawing board. Lol!

Anyway, how about this, if Monkey decides to be Captain, I will just be a regular team member, otherwise I'll take the Captain spot with Mickey.
    Sounds like a plan to me! he he.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jenemmy

Its not really that you are donated a room. Its that you are making a ride room out of one of your room. We've had a lot of people in the everest ride say I can't do a room. And by the time we all help each other, you would be amazed at what you could do.

DisneyDreamin', I've assigned you to Padme's team. I know you are having problems with your computer and Cita & I can help you with a room. She will have more time then me. So that's the reason for that assignment.

As far as the Captains. I talked it over with Chevellefan (my kid I call him), here at lunch and bounced my decisions off of him. I am going with the four teams right now with the captains: DotRocks, Padme, Monkey and me. We want to see what the minimum is for the ride and then we can open it up to more captains. And also see how many sign up. We maybe doing one more team possibly once we get detail. I want the captains to be people I know that have had the experience in previous rides.

I know there are always people mad and that's why people started given me the title Madame Cat! I guess that's why I make the big bucks (oh wait I'm not getting paid).

Also on my team, I'm not looking for anybody else to join, so please don't ask. Our team is not going for the win (we've given up!). We are just trying to put rooms together and have fun. The only person I may add to us is Doll if BlueGreenBoy doesn't do a room.

I am updating first post with the rules. Anything underlined is new.

Post Thanks / Like

Sent you a PM cat... thanks again for all your efforts to make this smooth and fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey..
    I would like to give this a shot if you have room to spare..
    Please feel free to sign me up for anything you want..
    Yes It is the one and only asrtospritzer from VMK he he

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, no more co-captains. Those titles are gone. I'm getting a headache. So only the 4 captains at this point that have been elected by me, madame cat!

Astro, I was thinking would you, WDWizard, FlyingIceMan want to be together on a team.

I'm going to talk to Varcity when he gets back too. Not sure about his schedule.

Post Thanks / Like

So are you closing lists after you get nine people, like you did yours?

-Padme
    AKA Mamacita in the VMK
    Past trips:
    WDWx7 (CBRx2, ASMx2, POR, Poly, FW)
    DLx7
    Next up, who knows!
    No time for goofin off, I got dawdlin to do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mickeynuts
    So are you closing lists after you get nine people, like you did yours?

-Padme
    No you can have as many as you want. Since we are not being real serious about this for the win, I wanted to limit who was on my team. Also this way I am impartial so I can help the other teams.

I've given up trying to win these things.

Post Thanks / Like

No you can have as many as you want. Since we are not being real serious about this for the win, I wanted to limit who was on my team. Also this way I am impartial so I can help the other teams.

Ah, okay

So now we can ask non-Interot people to be on our team, correct?

-Padme
    AKA Mamacita in the VMK
    Past trips:
    WDWx7 (CBRx2, ASMx2, POR, Poly, FW)
    DLx7
    Next up, who knows!
    No time for goofin off, I got dawdlin to do!

Post Thanks / Like

Sure thing Me and Ice on the same team would be great..!!! Let me know

Okay, no more co-captains. Those titles are gone. I'm getting a headache. So only the 4 captains at this point that have been elected by me, madame cat!

Astro, I was thinking would you, WDWizard, FlyingIceMan want to be together on a team.

I'm going to talk to Varcity when he gets back too. Not sure about his schedule.
    Yes It is the one and only asrtospritzer from VMK he he

Post Thanks / Like

LOL cat... in that case, put me on Team 3 with Little and Monkey, for the reasons that I stated before. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Photopass
    LOL cat... in that case, put me on Team 3 with Little and Monkey, for the reasons that I stated before. Thanks.

Okay going to assign you to Monkey's team.

Astro I will make sure you and Ice are together (that is if he wants to do another ride).

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: