Quantcast Attraction posters?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

I need some help from anybody who is obsessed with the Disney Attraction Posters!!!!

My parents are heading down there really soon and I want them to pick me up another poster. The bad thing is, I don't know which one I want, and I can't remember what is available for puchase.

If anybody can provide me with an internet link to where I can find a selction of posters from WALT DISNEY WORLD I would totally appreciate it.

Have a good one!!!
    Brett

"Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas"
    - Monorail

"Good news....we've made it WORSE!" TOT4

"But why's the rum gone?" - Captain Jack Sparrow

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Brett,

I searched on the Web for you and was unable to find a listing anywhere, however, there's an easy way you can find this out. Simply call Walt Disney World Merchandising at 407-363-6200 and they can give you the listing of which posters are still available.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for that number and for doing a search of the net for me!!!! It was very much appreciated!!! I will have to try that number. If not, I told my folks to surprise me. Come on, any Disney Attraction poster is better then none!!!!

Thanks again!!!!
    Brett

"Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas"
    - Monorail

"Good news....we've made it WORSE!" TOT4

"But why's the rum gone?" - Captain Jack Sparrow

Post Thanks / Like

Attraction posters available:

Splash Mountain
    Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    Walt Disney World Railroad
    Tomorrowland
    Walt Disney World Monorail
    it's a small world
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    Haunted Mansion - Liberty Square
    Mad Tea Party
    I want to say I've also seen a 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
    I used to remember all of them that were available...

Cost: $25.00 to $30.00

Locations: Art of Disney (Downtown Disney Marketplace next to Rainforest Cafe)
    Main Street Gallery (Main Street USA, Magic Kingdom)
    Disney Gallery (next to Spaceship Earth and Innoventions West, west side of SSE)
    Suspended Animation, Pleasure Island
    Former WDW Magic Kingdom Cast Member (2001-2010): Main Street Parades/WDWRR Engineer/Conductor; Frontierland Attractions; Tomorrowland Attractions

Last: Sep '14 (Coronado Springs)
    Next:Oct 2015: MNSSHP

Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children...?

Post Thanks / Like

My two sons each picked one out during our August trip. They got the Haunted Mansion and Tomorrowland. They were each $30. If you haven't seen them, they are the best, at least in my sons' opinion. And I'd have to agree!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! I know what i'm bringing back next trip! I never saw these posters until the last day we were at Magic Kingdom, and didn't even think they would be for sale somewhere! I thought the Splash Mountain & Haunted Mansion one's were outstanding! I haven't found anyone on-line selling them yet...keep us posted if you find somewhere! [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    Too many trips to keep track of now! Vacation WDW twice a year so any questions ask freely ☺️

wandering around a freezer somewhere below POTC in NOS
    Post Thanks / Like

Even better than just attraction posters is what the Disney Gallery offers out in Disneyland (and what I'm hoping will spread to WDW). They've been experimenting with a system called Print on Demand and it's just simply amazing! (Print on Demand is nothing new to the art world, but it's fantastic what they're doing with it out at Disneyland).

The reason I bring this up is that at least through January 5th, the Disney Gallery is featuring the Haunted Mansion (both the original and the Haunted Mansion Holiday which means a lot of Nightmare Before Christmas exclusive artwork). I wish there was an online gallery where you could see what's available because if you're a fan of the Haunted Mansion in particular, can you imagine getting a nice print of the stretch room paintings to hang on your wall?

Or what about some of the original concept artwork (Marc Davis and Claude Coats) created for the mansion? Or some of the original concepts for Jack Skellington and Nightmare before Christmas (I actually have several pieces that I picked up including this fantastic Jack Skellington looking gloomy in an electric chair printed not on paper, but on canvas!) Worthy of hanging up in a museum exhibit somewhere (the quality is that good).

Ok, getting back to Print on Demand- at least for the Disneyland attractions, you can actually order the regular attraction posters on either art paper or on canvas! (not just the poster prints like at WDW) and in different sizes- up to 36" x 48". I believe the WDW posters are all at 24" x 36"

A 36" x 48" attraction poster done by Print on Demand from the Disney Gallery would be about $55 on art paper, or $170 on canvas (not framed- you'd have to take it to a professional framer to have it properly stretched, etc). You can also get 18" by 24", 24" by 32" and 27" by 36" via print on demand, or you can also order the pre-printed Disneyland attraction posters at 36" by 54" (full size like the ones hanging up on Main Street) but these are increasingly rare as they transition to Print on Demand.

The number for the Disney Gallery direct (at Disneyland) is (714) 781-7531 or call Disneyland Delivears at (800) 362-4533. Another benefit- no sales tax outside of CA and free FedEx shipping!

[ December 26, 2002, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: Mufasa ]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: