Quantcast Positive Quote Of The Day May 2022 - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Positive Quote Of The Day 05/14/2022

"Wealth is the slave of the wise man and master of the fool."- Seneca, Roman philosopher (4 BC - 65 AD)
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

Every day there is sad news, but each day itself is glad news.----Found in fortune cookie at Nine Dragons Restaurant in Epcot while having lunch during INTERCOT's 10th Anniversary Meet

But If Not

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Positive Quote Of The Day 05/15/2022

We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. - E. M. Forster
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

Every day there is sad news, but each day itself is glad news.----Found in fortune cookie at Nine Dragons Restaurant in Epcot while having lunch during INTERCOT's 10th Anniversary Meet

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

Sage advice!
    Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Positive Quote Of The Day 05/16/2022

The person who is a master in the art of living makes little distinction between their work and their play, their labor and their leisure, their mind and their body, their education and their recreation, their love and their religion. They hardly know which is which. They simply pursue their vision of excellence and grace in whatever they do, leaving others to decide whether they are working or playing. To them, they are always doing both. - Zen Buddhist text
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Positive Quote Of The Day 05/17/2022

"So why do I talk about the benefits of failure? Simply because failure meant a stripping away of the inessential. I stopped pretending to myself that I was anything other than what I was, and began to direct all my energy into finishing the only work that mattered to me. Had I really succeeded at anything else, I might never have found the determination to succeed in the one arena I believed I truly belonged. I was set free, because my greatest fear had been realized, and I was still alive, and I still had a daughter whom I adored, and I had an old typewriter and a big idea. And so rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life."- J. K. Rowling (B - 1965) British novelist, on her rocky early career and life
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Positive Quote Of The Day 05/18/2022

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950) Irish playwright
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Positive Quote Of The Day 05/19/2022

A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away. - Bil Keane
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Positive Quote Of The Day 05/20/2022

"Heroism is really the quest to live according to one's internal standards of right and wrong, regardless of whether the world is watching."- John F. Groom Attitude Media Publisher and Entrepreneur
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

I don't post on here much anymore. My last trip really left a bad taste in my mouth for Disney. I do hop on here and see the quotes of the day whether I log in or not though. Thank you for bringing a little sunshine to every day. <3
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    I don't post on here much anymore. My last trip really left a bad taste in my mouth for Disney. I do hop on here and see the quotes of the day whether I log in or not though. Thank you for bringing a little sunshine to every day. <3
    Continue to Think Positive! And do not let your voice be silenced.
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Positive Quote Of The Day 05/21/2022

Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won't have to hunt for happiness. - William E. Gladstone
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Positive Quote Of The Day 05/22/2022

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting."- E. E. Cummings (1894 - 1962) American poet
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Positive Quote Of The Day 05/23/2022

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. - William James
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Positive Quote Of The Day 05/24/2022

"No home is complete without affection. You can have all the Picassos in the world or walls made of gold, but without affection it's nothing."- Claudio Luti CEO of furniture company Kartell
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Positive Quote Of The Dat 05/25/2022

"I know you can't save every dog. But you can totally try to save the dog that's in front of you."- Cesar Millan (B - 1969) American-Mexican dog trainer, aka The Dog Whisperer
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

Good thought

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Positive Quote Of The Dat 05/26/2022

"A man who makes no mistakes makes nothing."- Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965) Former British Prime Minister
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

But If Not

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: