Valentine's Day is coming up. Missing your favorite Disney couple? Is it Mickey and Minnie? Donald and Daisy? Any of the princes and princesses? Take a page from their book for your special evening. For example, my favorite is Lady and the Tramp.

Valentine's Day plans are
A candlelit dinner of spaghetti with some nice Disney love songs or Italian serenades playing in the background (Bella Notte will be in there of course). If you can't eat noodles, you can opt for quinoa or veggie spirals in place of the spaghetti noodles. If weather permits, you could even eat it outside or take a stroll under the moonlight. Afterwards, you can make a garden stepping stone of your paw prints, I mean hand prints. :P
https://www.joann.com/garden-handpri...IaAqPsEALw_wcB
End the night side by side with your loved one, curled on the couch watching my favorite pups on their adventures.

The dinner can be adapted to whatever your favorite movie may be. Some ideas - Beef Ragu, cheese souffle, pie and pudding en flambe and don't forget the grey stuff.
Little Mermaid? Shrimp, stuffed crab, les poissons, anything seafood would do.
You get the picture. Are you stuck on what to make? Just do a quick internet search and someone will have ideas for you.

Happy Valentine's Day!