It takes plenty to make me leave a Disney trip. Heck, not sure if I have ever wanted to leave one. Until now. Not enjoying the safety protocols at all. Wearing a mask all day in this heat is insufferable. I’m here with my son and we just leave the parks and go swimming so we can unmask. Buses have six safe zones in them so only six groups can ride at a time. A group can consist of just one person. Mostly empty buses stop in the morning and can fit only one group from the bus stop before departing many times. We were in Disney Springs several times. It took snot 25 minutes to be let into World of Disney. I know Disney is doing all it can to ensure NO ONE contracts anything from anyone in its property ever again for fear of being sued for putting profits ahead of people, but this is truly unenjoyable. We waited 40 minutes to be allowed into the Market Place in Galaxy’s Edge. One group may shop at a time in each venue. We arrived in time to attempt the 2:00 pm window for ROTR. At 1:59, I clicked to join. WiFi off. On cellular. Pulled to refresh once. All gone within :04! My son hates it here and keeps asking “How long do we have to stay here again,” Everything is full price though, but I feel like I’m getting 1/4 experience. Just my opinion so far.