We had to get up early Saturday to get the bus to the Orlando Airport. Of course the day we left it was in the 80's! We were all sad that it was that cold when we were there and decided although the Disney Parks looked beautiful decorated for Christmas we would not go back for that season. We have been about 6 times in October and loved it. We did go one time in September and one time for the Garden Show. I started booking this trip in March and the only rooms available in the values were perferred rooms in ASMovies. Our favorite is Pop Century but it was totally booked by the first week of March so I had to take what was available. We won't be staying at ASM again. Except for the breakfast menu the food was just ok maybe even less than that for some meals. The kids missed the outside dining at Pop Century. At ASM there were only two outside high tables by the bar. I also noticed that movie night was in a large covered pavillion so not sure if they only use that during cold weather but we did not see any area outside where they could show a movie. The resort was nice with the Disney characters scattered about and we liked the rooms. We did take the $50.00 credit by not having our rooms cleaned. We just took our used towels to the cart and grabbed clean ones when needed. It worked out well. All in all it was a great vacation. Thank you to Faline for responding to my quest on how to post a new thread! I enjoy reading all the trip reports. Thank you.