Quantcast Disneyland, 2021

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disneyland, 2021

I know I am 11 months early but my husband and I are celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary at Disneyland early next year. We need some suggestions as to how to plan everything. We are going to go broke and stay at the Disneyland resort hotel and decided to fly in on our anniversary which is January 9th, 2021. We will stay a week with 4 days at Disneyland and one day at Knott's Berry Farm. We know it will be after the holiday season but hopefully before they start closing rides for refurbishing. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. We are long time Disneyland visitors but not in many years now that we live on the east coast. Thank-you SO much!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Download the Disneyland app. And pay for Maxpass - it allows you to book your fastpasses through the app. You can still use your ticket to get paper fastpasses if you don’t get maxpass but to me it’s worth not running back and forth across the park.

With the app you can also do mobile order for food which will help staying out of lines.

Finally, make sure to get a park hopper. The two parks are so close that it’s really easy to hop between them multiple times a day.

Disneyland doesn’t require nearly the amount of planning as WDW. You don’t need to make dining reservations months in advance. Most places will probably have availability day of - but if there is something you HAVE to do then you can book 60 days ahead. You can’t pre-book fastpasses so don’t even stress about it.

Most (if not all) of fantasyland doesn’t have fastpasses at all so make sure to go there at rope drop at least one day to skip the long lines. Do Peter Pan first - it always has the longest line.

Post Thanks / Like

I second Maxpass. It's amazing. You can't get your fastpasses until you are in the park.

If you want a nice dinner at Blue Bayou, reserve it 60 days in advance.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Does Magical Journeys help with assisting for Disneyland plans? I know they are really good at helping with Disney World. I did fill out an application to include all my contact information and plans for the trip but haven't heard back from anyone. I appreciate any help!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by willowpondarabians View Post
    Does Magical Journeys help with assisting for Disneyland plans? I know they are really good at helping with Disney World. I did fill out an application to include all my contact information and plans for the trip but haven't heard back from anyone. I appreciate any help!!
    I have booked Disneyland resorts with them before. They are usually very quick about getting back to you. If they haven't contacted you by now, I would try again. It may have been lost in whatever space internet things go to disappear or in your email junk folder.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: