Quantcast The West Coast wasn't Good Enough - The day my human thought she was going to die.

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default The West Coast wasn't Good Enough - The day my human thought she was going to die.

Cast members
    Cinderelley - Terribly afraid of heights
    Tamika - Enjoying seeing how to do Disney World right
    Barksy - The world's first puppy travel blogger

My human was called into work today, so I am taking over her trip report.

Day 3
    We were up by 5 am, got ready, took some last pictures on our balcony, checked our luggage, checked out of our room and headed out to the boat to take us to DHS. Little did we know, the decision was made to open DHS at 0630 instead of 0800 like it said on the resort TV.

As we were walking through the Yacht Club, a bride was getting her pictures taken in front of the Christmas tree and nervously awaiting the arrival of someone. I'm sure it made for some pretty pictures.

Things didn't go so well at DHS, so we'll skip that part. We had a fastpass for Toy Story Midway Mania, and then we decided to head back over to Epcot, so that my fairy godmother could ride Soarin' one last time. Then a Christmas miracle happened. My fairy godmother talked my human into riding the Skyliner.

My fairy godmother had plans for my blog. She wants my human to make it available to kids who are serviced by the Make A Wish foundation and Give Kids The World. There was lots of talk about "doing it for the kids". I even whined a couple of times to throw in my support. Finally, my human hung her head and said "Ok, for the kids" along with lots of muttering about how her life insurance was paid up anyway.

The Skyliner didn't swing nearly as much as I expected it to. Not like the Palm Springs Tramway. My human relaxed a tiny bit. We were the only ones in the gondola, so it was very comfortable. We had to transfer to get to Epcot, but we safely arrived.

We went and got a return time for Soarin' and ate at Sunshine Seasons. My human got a beautiful frozen decorated cupcake. It was very pretty but didn't taste all that extraordinary.

This time, we were in the second row for Soarin'. My fairy godmother had been on the fence about which ride she liked better - Soarin' or Flight of Passage. After the second ride on Soarin', she declared Flight of Passage the winner.

We did some shopping before leaving Epcot. My human was still looking for a particular Spirit Jersey for one of my human sister in laws. She found it just before we had to leave the park in order to catch our Magical Express bus in time.

The video during the ride back to the airport was more entertaining than the one to the park. We did some last minute shopping at the Universal Store in the airport since there wasn't any avengers merchandise available at Disney. Sadly, there wasn't any Baby Yoda merchandise either.

We boarded the plane on time and slept most of the way home. The next day, it was back to work with dreams of the warm Florida weather.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for taking over Barksy!
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

4. Likes Cinderelley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Soarin' is one of my favorite rides at Disney! Sounds like, overall, it was a good trip!!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

6. Likes Cinderelley liked this post

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: