Quantcast Rise of the Resistance

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rise of the Resistance

Just got back from the world and was one of the lucky ones to get in the attraction on the third day! This is not a ride as it's an experience! You get swallowed up in the whole story. you are part of the action. No spoilers here , Just don't miss it if you go. this is something completely new for Disney. even the cast members that work in the stores are in character and treat you as a visitor from another planet. and ask for credits instead of dollars. after you pay they wish you a safe voyage to your home planet. I was super impressed with everything there. even got my light saber and droid! Great new things for Hollywood studios!
    fw 75-80-85-90
    cbr 95-98-01
    pofq-02-05-09-13-15
    disney wonder aug 08
    Disneyland Mar 18
    Contemporary Dec 2019

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I have back issues and can't ride some rides. I saw the ride is not recommend for medical issues. How rough, bumpy, is the ride? I really want to go on it next spring.

Post Thanks / Like

the ride part gets a little rough in turns and stops and starts, but not real bad
    fw 75-80-85-90
    cbr 95-98-01
    pofq-02-05-09-13-15
    disney wonder aug 08
    Disneyland Mar 18
    Contemporary Dec 2019

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know how many boarding groups there are each day? Are they assigned in sequence (1, 2, 3, etc) or at random? From what I've been able to gather, it seems people who are in the park at 6:30am are getting boarding group numbers in the 50s or so, and are then called about 5 or 6 hours later. We'll be there in January so I want to be prepared!
    Disneyland 91
    Caribbean Beach 02
    Aulani 23
    ASMu 03
    ASSp 04 05 06 07 15 16 17
    Boardwalk 22
    POP 04 05 06 08 09 10 11 13 14 15 20 21 22
    Kidani Village 18
    Grand Floridian 18
    Polynesian 19 23
    Saratoga Springs 20
    Old Key West 20
    Wonder 08 10 12 17 18 19
    Magic 22
    Dream 13
    Fantasy 15

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Celakip View Post
    Does anyone know how many boarding groups there are each day? Are they assigned in sequence (1, 2, 3, etc) or at random? From what I've been able to gather, it seems people who are in the park at 6:30am are getting boarding group numbers in the 50s or so, and are then called about 5 or 6 hours later. We'll be there in January so I want to be prepared!
    Just rode it today and wow. Wow. Wow. They go in order for boarding seems to be around 95-100 roughly per day. Once again they were gone by 7:15 this morning
    Too many trips to keep track of now! Vacation WDW twice a year so any questions ask freely ☺️

Post Thanks / Like

My guess is they are still setting levels that can be realistically obtained. Can't keep giving free park passes to those who don't get to ride. Will be interesting to see where that number settles.
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    My guess is they are still setting levels that can be realistically obtained. Can't keep giving free park passes to those who don't get to ride. Will be interesting to see where that number settles.
    John I rode it twice this week both times there were empty vehicles when I was on it
    Too many trips to keep track of now! Vacation WDW twice a year so any questions ask freely ☺️

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: