Quantcast Short 2 night trip to All Sports

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Short 2 night trip to All Sports

Had a great trip to WDW!! My flights were both good. On time and good weather. Very smooth ride both ways.

I really enjoyed All Sports. Wasn’t sure about staying there but no issues. Room was quiet. I was in the hoops section on 3rd floor. Not a bad walk to busses and food court.
    All the cast members were great. I arrived on ME at 9 am. I was able to get my room right away, which was very good since I was going to MVMCP that night. Unpacked, set all my nighttime stuff out since I would get home late.

Went to Disney Springs and ate at Chicken Guy. Love the chicken sandwich and the fried pickles💕window shopped. Got a dessert at Amorette’s. Normally I would go for the chocolate but I got a NY cheesecake that was outstanding.

FINALLY got to see the Christmas tree walk after missing it before. Very nice. Bet it is pretty at night. Got some spices and tea and coffee at shop nearby. Talked to a very helpful cast member with great suggestions on how to cook with some of my choices. He was also about my age and from near my hometown in Indiana. Talked about Holiday World park and high schools in the area.

Went to Wilderness Lodge. Very nice. Like the new gingerbread house. Took boat to Contemporary. Looked in shops. Found a bunch of stuff I wanted there. Lots of items I didn’t see anywhere else.

Headed over to MK to get in by 4pm for party. FP for Jingle Jungle Cruise-as enjoyable as always. Peter Pan then went to claim a spot for Frozen lighting of the castle show. It gives me goosebumps every time.

Party was fun. I was able to ride almost everything I wanted with little wait times. Beautiful night but did need a jacket. Got a children’s chicken and fish dinner at Columbia Harbour House. Saw the fireworks that were very nice and the second parade, which was new for me also. I don’t think I bought anything at MK but did get the free hot chocolate and cookies at various spots.

Walked my weary body out of park at about 11:30 pm. Had to wait for 3rd bus but it was only about 20 minutes so not too bad! Got back to room and crashed ( had been up since 3:30 am
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

2. Thanks PopPhan, faline thanked for this post
    Likes PopPhan, faline liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Terrific start!! I would have been exhausted at the end of such a long day - glad you were able to keep going!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: