Quantcast Rise of the Resistance Opening Day

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question Rise of the Resistance Opening Day

We are going to be at WDW this week when Rise of the Resistance opens. How long do you think the lines will be opening day and what time do you think they will actually open to let folks in? (Opening is currently listed as 8 AM) Will the lines possibly be shorter a day or two after it opens? Any advice or strategies welcome!!

TIA!!
    I Am That Hero!

I'm a Ramblin Wreck from Georgia Tech...

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
    Hit it.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LarryBoy View Post
    We are going to be at WDW this week when Rise of the Resistance opens. How long do you think the lines will be opening day and what time do you think they will actually open to let folks in? (Opening is currently listed as 8 AM) Will the lines possibly be shorter a day or two after it opens? Any advice or strategies welcome!!

TIA!!
    So, I'm gonna guess if Avatar is any guide.... at least 150-300 minutes opening day. Get in line as early as possible - or 5 minutes before park closes. Everything else is a guess and my guess is it will be crazy.

BTW, follow along Wednesday for our coverage of the Media Event on our social channels!
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

4. Thanks LarryBoy thanked for this post
    Likes LarryBoy, PopPhan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you think they will open early like they did for Galaxy's Edge first day?

I think we will probably try to do RotR on Friday, day 2, because we already have FPs for DHS that day.
    I Am That Hero!

I'm a Ramblin Wreck from Georgia Tech...

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
    Hit it.

Post Thanks / Like

Well be there a week from Thursday! Already have Droid Depot reserved guaranteeing us entrance to Galaxys Edge
    Too many trips to keep track of now! Vacation WDW twice a year so any questions ask freely ☺️

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LarryBoy View Post

TIA!!
    Check out opening times... And get their early if your goal is to ride RotR... And it should be... HOLY COW!!!!!

This is going to be immensely popular, so expect 300 min waits...

And yes, like John said, tune in to the media preview, especially the evening event... X-Wings will take flight... You do not want to miss that!!!
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

8. Thanks LarryBoy thanked for this post
    Likes PopPhan, LarryBoy liked this post

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: