Quantcast Just the Two of US Day 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just the Two of US Day 4

Today started off with a quick breakfast before heading out to Hollywood Studios. We have friends who just moved to Florida the week we arrived. They came up from Coral Springs for the weekend. The plan was to meet them at Hollywood Studios. They arrived before we did. When we got there it was time to find the needle in the haystack. They were in Galaxy's Edge. The crowds had picked up significantly on this day. We headed to Galaxy's Edge to try and find them. This was also our first time seeing Galaxy's Edge. Not being a Star Wars fan I was no sure I would like it. They put a lot of work into the details in this new land. Our friends were in line for the Millennium Falcon. There were a lot of people in line. The wait was 80 minutes. But all of a sudden I say my small fry waving (I was their daughter's nanny from the time she was born until she was 9. She is now 11). We headed down to where they were. I was greeted with a huge hug. My small fry has been having a hard time with the move. We hung with them while they were in line until they entered the ride area. We then headed to Toy Story Land for our fast pass on Toy Story Mania. The amount of people in Toy Story land was crazy! You could barely move!! Good thing is it was not hot out. It was suppose to be 68 but never made it past 54 and damp. We headed out to watch a group of people participating in Dapper Day. They were taking a large group picture in front of the Chinese Theater. I love all the outfits!! Our friends caught up with us about then. They asked about going for a trip on the Skyliner to Epcot. Small fry was not thrilled about this. I agreed to go even though I have a huge fear of heights. If it wasn't for our friend making us laugh the whole time I am not sure I would have enjoyed it. We made to Epcot. As it was Saturday the crowd was huge. We stopped in Morocco for a bite to eat. We were just enjoying sitting together and chatting. But after an hour it got to the point that my teeth were chattering! I had on shorts and a light weight shirt. We parted ways so we could head back and get warmer clothes on. We decided to relax on our balcony for a while. We headed back to Hollywood Studios for a dinner reservation at 50's Prime Time. We had a very nice meal with a great waiter! He made us laugh so much. After dinner we headed back to the room. DH has a blown knee and will be having knee replacement surgery after the first of the year. The dampness was bothering his knee. We spent the rest of the evening relaxing at the resort and o n our balcony. We finished the night off watching the fireworks.
    Up next: Epcot and Food & Wine Festival

2. Thanks Jeff, faline thanked for this post
    Likes faline liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

So glad you got to see your small fry. I'm sure seeing you helped with some of the stress of moving.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

It's so nice you were able to spend some time with friends - especially when you have such a close relationship with the daughter!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: