Quantcast Just the Two of US Day 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just the Two of US Day 3

Today was a lazy start. We slept in. Then DH decided he wanted to eat breakfast at Cape May Cafe. We headed downstairs. Just like I thought they made magic overnight. Everything was decorated for Christmas. It was very festive. We headed to the bus stop to catch the bus to Animal Kingdom. It was fairly busy but not crazy. We strolled back to the Tree of Life area. I was so excited to see the new puppets they have out. I had heard about them before we came down. They are a sight to be seen. So much fun! We really enjoyed all the themed holiday decorations they had up. Our first fast pass was for Navi River ride. So we headed to Pandora. We had problems with my DH fast pass showing up. The cast member suggested we have that looked at after our trip down the river. I really enjoy all the colors on this. So pretty! After we wandered around Pandora we headed out to find a guest service booth to fix DH's fast pass issue. The cast member that helped us was so nice. He noticed that we had missed our safari. So he made a new fast pass about an hour later for us. So nice of him and totally unexpected. We watched the dancers outside the Harambe Market. They are so entertaining! They really got the crowd involved in the dancing. We then headed to the safari. Lots of animals in view today. We were delayed on our tour several times by the giraffes. One of the lionesses was sleeping upside down. Our next stop was Conservation Station to take part in the Animation Experience. We really enjoyed this and will do again next time we are there. We then went on an adventure for our DD. She had us trying to find her roommate from her last culinary program. Unfortunately even though several cast members said she was working we were unable to find her in Dinoland. We visited with several of the characters before heading out. We had reservations in Epcot this evening at Biergarten. We headed back to the Beach Club. We stopped briefly in our room to grab our jackets and headed to Epcot. As it was Friday things were fairly busy. We decided to wander before dinner. We grabbed a glass of wine and started to visit each country. We checked into to Biergarten. I enjoy this restaurant. It is like being at an Octoberfest. We were seated with three very nice couples. We enjoyed a good meal, good conversation and fun entertainment. After dinner it was very crowded in World showcase so we headed back to the resort to relax on the balcony. We watched the fireworks from the resort. It was a very nice and relaxing day.
    Up next - Hollywood Studios

2. Thanks Jeff, faline thanked for this post
    Likes ibelieveindisneymagic, faline liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day, but I'm sorry you couldn't find DD's old roommate though
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

I love wandering through Animal Kingdom.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

What a lovely day!!! We recently attended the animation experience and enjoyed more than I thought we would (I'm certainly not an artist by any stretch of the imagination)!!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: