Quantcast Just the Two of US

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just the Two of US

We had a very early flight. Leaving at 6 am. So we were at the airport at 4 am. Everything went smoothly with check in and boarding. This is the first trip of just me and DH. Of course I had downloaded a couple movies from Disney+ for the flight. But watching a whole movie was not meant to be as I fell asleep and slept almost the whole flight. Upon arrival to MCO we headed to Magical Express. I have never seen this area so crowded! We had to wait for a second bus headed to the Beach Club. But soon were on our way. Walking in to the Beach Club and seeing the carousel was amazing! They chefs did a wonderful job! Our room was not ready so we headed to Epcot to have some lunch around the World. I was surprised at how quickly we made it through security with the skyliner there. It would prove to be the shortest wait time to enter here for our whole trip. World Showcase was not to busy. We slowly worked our way toward Future World. I had to stop at the Canadian booth for some cheese soup. I love that stuff!! DH was on a quest to find a Mickey pretzel. He is obsessed with them. We had several fast passes. First up was Spaceship Earth. Was a nice ride. We spend a lot of time looking for the hidden Mickeys. We then headed to Soarin. Got all the way into the theater and something went wrong. They had to move us to a new theater. We had a lovely ride around the world. We headed into Living With the Land next. I enjoy seeing all the ways Disney grows food. Off to Test Track single rider line next. During our trip Test Track was down a bunch so this would be our only chance to ride. DH and I ended up in the same car. It was fun! We then wandered around for a couple hours until it was time for dinner. Off to Coral Reef for a great meal. There ware a couple new items on the menu. We both had the Lobster Boil. Very yummy! The service was very good and an enjoyable experience. We have not been here in a couple years. We then headed back to World Showcase to find a spot for the fireworks. We choose the patio area next to Rose & Crown. I stopped in to see my DD's chef at Rose & Crown. We had a very nice chat and were able to get DD on the phone so she could visit with Chef Cinderella. Our DD misses working festivals and at Rose & Crown and can not wait to return next summer or fall. I got a toffee pudding at Rose & Crown and settled in to wait for the show to start. I was not sure how I would like it but was surprised at how much I liked it. We had a great view once I asked the people who decided to stand in front of us to sit down. Afterwards we slowly wandered back to the Beach Club. We had a great room overlooking the water with a nice sized balcony. We had a message when we returned that we had a delivery waiting for us. We would need to come down as the needed our ID as there was alcohol in it. We were surprised with a very nice soft sided cooler full of treats and several bottles of wine. We still have no idea who sent it! We headed back up to the room for a glass of wine on the balcony before heading off to sleep. Overall a very nice travel and first day.
    Up next: Magic Kingdom and MVMCP

2. Likes magicofdisney, PopPhan liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I love that you got a surprise package! Your trip sounds so relaxing, so far.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice start to your trip.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

What a lovely start to your trip made all the better by a surprise gift!!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: