Quantcast 50th anniversary dinner

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default 50th anniversary dinner

DH and I will be celebrating our 50th in April. Family will be taking us to Monsieur Paul's one nite. Looking for a nice sit down meal, just us two. But DH wants to eat between 3pm &4pm. He likes that restaurants are usually quieter then. Staying at Beach club/Contemporary.
    Any ideas? Thanks!
    KODABEAR
    FIRST TRIP MARCH '79 POLY
    175 plus trips

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you. I agree about eating between 3 & 4 as the best time to eat ... definitely quieter, less crowded. One of my favorite restaurants is Coral Reef. You might also enjoy Le Cellier in Canada or any of the Italian ones. Enjoy!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Anniversary, and congratulations! Just one potential recommendation. If you're at the Beach Club, we've really enjoyed a couple meals Todd English's Bluezoo at the Dolphin Resort. It's a simple walk or boat ride from the BC to the restaurant - quiet atmosphere, good seafood and other types, as well.

Post Thanks / Like

We love Narcoossee's, Citricos and Yachtsman for adult time. Congrats on 50 years!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, Narcoosee's doesn't open until 5:00, but as one who dined there at 5:00 recently, it was nice and quiet. Coral Reef is a good option. I've eaten there for a late lunch and at dinnertime-it's like two different restaurants in terms of quiet. Nice and peaceful in mid-afternoon, very loud and bustling at dinnertime.

Post Thanks / Like

We are heading down to WDW for our 46 wedding anniversary next week and we picked Narcoosee's. We have eaten there in the past for anniversary celebrations and absolutely love it! Eating at 5:00 sounds like it could work for you. We have reservations for 5:30.

Other option that we love is Jiko! Recommendations that people have suggested are good choices as well!

Happy Anniversary!
    First WDW Trip 1984
    30+ Trips since 1984
    Disneyland 4 Visits
    Disneyland Paris 2010
    40th Wedding Anniversary December 2013
    Disney Cruises 2: Magic 2005, Fantasy 2012
    Last Trip November 2019

Post Thanks / Like

First off, congratulations on your 50th! I love Narcoossee's, the service is awesome. Is there a particular type of food you like, do you want to stay near the Beach Club? Not sure what time they open but our family also loves The Turf Club over at Saratoga Springs, for us it's a little hidden gem, they were very accommodating to our soon to be DiL who has a ton of food allergies and is a vegetarian, she stated it was her best meal of the trip. Have a wonderful time celebrating with your family.

Post Thanks / Like

Have you considered Sanaa? It's something a little different and off the beaten path.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

I love love Narcoossee's too. It is a little more casual but so so good. Citricos is also amazing. My next choices would be Yachtsman and California Grill. Of course there is Victoria and Albert's especially if either of you are foodies!

Have you considered a boat tour on the lagoon. Some of the options include food. I have loved watching the fireworks from the lagoon - very very special! You could always eat early and then have some private time out on the water.

Congratulations on your milestone!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I have no restaurant advice, but congratulations on your 50 year achievement.
    Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 50 great years!
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL, 06/21 BLT

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: