Quantcast Do random people ask you Disney questions?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Do random people ask you Disney questions?

I was at work the other day, and the phone rang. The tech answered the phone and said it was for me. Someone from another section of the jail that I say hi to occasionally was on the line. He said "I hear you know all about Disney." He and I chatted for a few minutes and then hung up.

Two nights ago, I was walking into work. The hallway is about a quarter mile long. Some random stranger stopped me and started asking me about Disney.

Does anyone else have this happen?
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't say that I have had random people ask me about Disney but I have had friends of friends call me and ask for advice. I have also helped friends with their itinerary. And one of my co-workers daughter was going on her class trip. I gave her some suggestions about her trip. She ended up with classmates following her lead. They had a great time!

4. Likes Cinderelley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, word spreads quickly and people start coming to me for advice. I have only worked at this new job for about 9 months and I have already done 2 of my spreadsheets for coworkers and a new one came to me last week to ask advice. I'm always happy to talk Disney!
    Heidi (DS16, DD14 and the reluctant DH)
    June 02 off site
    Jan 07 VWL
    Sep 07 off site
    Jan 08 POFQ
    Oct 08 CSR
    Nov 09 Poly
    Nov 10 Off site
    Nov 11 Beach Club
    Nov 12 SSR
    Feb 14 OKW
    Feb 16 SSR
    Dec 17 Yacht Club
    Feb 19 SSR
    Feb 20 AKL

6. Likes Cinderelley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No, never happened to me. Then again I tend to hang out with Disney loving people.
    Marci

Many visits. Live 20 minutes from the parks.
    Work at Universal Studios in Diagon Alley. Ollivanders/ wand magic.

8. Likes Cinderelley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG that's hilarious! Word gets around! I have all my co-workers coming to me for advice. Is it just me or is it getting harder to give out Disney advice nowadays. It's so much more complicated with pricing per date for tickets, booking fastpasses ahead of time, etc. Honestly, I can't imagine going to WDW for the first time and trying to figure out everything on my own. Good thing our co-workers have us to help! Lol!

*Disneyland Paris Hotel
    *Grand Floridian
    *Disneyland Hotel
    *Boardwalk Inn *Bay Lake Tower
    *Contemporary *Old Key West
    *Polynesian Resort *Animal Kingdom Lodge
    * Port Orleans French Quarter
    * Fort Wilderness
    *Art of Animation * Pop Century
    * All Star Movies, Music & Sports

10. Likes Cinderelley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it happens to me from time to time - but being on the Disney Parks Moms Panel in the past might have something to do with that. However, that was quite a while ago.

I am happy to help anyway that I can with Disney inquiries (mostly at work or among friends & family members.) Honestly, I always have a hidden mickey on, so I think that some people notice that and ask questions. Plus, I often strike up conversations with people sporting Disney wear - they are usually a fun & knowledgeable group.
    Journey into your...Lego® Imagination Center
    If you can dream it...you can build it!

Still journeying & dreaming for over 30 years now to new vacation destinations & WDW.

12. Likes Cinderelley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jennsky View Post
    OMG that's hilarious! Word gets around! I have all my co-workers coming to me for advice. Is it just me or is it getting harder to give out Disney advice nowadays. It's so much more complicated with pricing per date for tickets, booking fastpasses ahead of time, etc. Honestly, I can't imagine going to WDW for the first time and trying to figure out everything on my own. Good thing our co-workers have us to help! Lol!
    Isn't that the truth. It is so overwhelming, and new people don't even know how overwhelming it is going to be. My tech told me one of the officers was going to ask me about planning a Disney trip for him and his girlfriend. That should be a nice way to pass some of the work time away.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: