Quantcast First time at Coronado Springs Resort

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question First time at Coronado Springs Resort

We have reservations for breakfast on the Boardwalk at the Bon Voyage Advanture Breakfast. Can anyone tell me how much time we need to allow to get there in time for our reservation?
    TIA
    Diane

Past trips to WDW:
    12/12 CBR with free dining
    5/10 CBR with free dining
    4/09 CBR couples only trip for 20th anniv.
    9/08 Pop with free dining
    5/07 Pop
    4/05 Pop
    12/04 Pop
    4/04 Pop
    12/02 AS Sports
    4/02 AS Movies
    3/00 Ft. Wilderness Cabins

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by homeschool mom View Post
    We have reservations for breakfast on the Boardwalk at the Bon Voyage Advanture Breakfast. Can anyone tell me how much time we need to allow to get there in time for our reservation?
    TIA
    We will be staying at Coronado for the first time starting the 8th. We are flying in and when we get to the resort we are going to Art of Animation. We will be using the Minnie Van / Lyft to get there. The ride should take maybe 20 min depending how quickly the ride can get there. the Bell Capt should be able to help. If you go to the WDW web site and search for Minnie Van there is a lot more information there.

If you would take a bus it would take a lot more time since you would need to go to a park and then catch another bus to your destination.

I think our cost for our ride will be about $25 but I need a vehicle that can transport my ECV.

Hope this helps...
    Itchy for another trip

Caribbean Beach 1989, 90, 92
    All St Movies 1999, 04, 05, 11
    All St Sports 2006
    Pop 2007, 08 x2, 09 x2, 10, 12 x2,13,14,15,16,17,18,2021,23
    POR 2010 x2, 11
    Coronado Springs 2019

Post Thanks / Like

We just did a split stay at the Yacht Club and transferred to CS for a couple of nights. They aren't that far away from each other. However, I would allow plenty of time. I try to allow at least 1.5 hours if we have dining reservations somewhere. We rely on Disney transportation to get around. We've never used Uber or Lyft or the Minnie vans while there. If you leave early enough and plan smart, you can take the bus to Disney Springs, AK or MK and then transfer to the Boardwalk Bus. We did this multiple times our last trip and it works great. It takes a little more time but my kids have always enjoyed riding the bus around. If you do Lyft or the Minnie vans it should be much quicker.
    1980-2001 CR;CBR 2001 AKL 2002 AKL 2003 AKL 2004 AKL; CB; AKL 2007 WL 2008 AKL 9/09 AKL Jambo 12/10 AKL Kidani 9/11 AKL Kidani 9/12 AKL 12/12 AKL 5/13 AKL 12/13 SS 9/14 BLT 12/14 SS 2/15 Aulani DVC 7/15 CBR 10/15 Yacht Club 12/16 DS 7/17 Aulani 01/19 POR 08/19 Yacht Club

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: