I didn’t get moving until really late in the day. It was hot and I was tired and I knew I would get home 🏠 really late so read a book and relaxed until later in the afternoon. Stopped at Kona for a sandwich and then headed over to MK about 6:30 pm. Got in park and then went to use my fastpass at Buzz. The FP line was super long so joined the line for Peoplemover. I didn’t even try my other FP- figured I would catch all the rides later.

Found a good spot for fireworks and enjoyed. Watched projection show on castle then headed towards Tomorrowland. It was amazing how fast they cleared the park out from day visitors.

Rode every ride I wanted as many times as I wanted then moved on. It was GREAT! You could get free ice cream products, bottles soft drinks or water and popcorn. I don’t normally get the ice cream when at WDW. The dove bars are really good, I wouldn’t get the cookie sandwich bar ok but too many other choices. Forgot how good those strawberry bars are. Got some popcorn and strangely they didn’t have anymore. Strange thing to run out of at all the food spots. Cheaper than giving out the other items.

Walked out of the park at 1 am. Cast members told us good morning as we left. Back in room before 2.

I would recommend the after party- good way to ride and ride and no crowds.